Sign in to follow this  
russd

2000 Toyota Tacoma

2000 Tacoma Xtra cab trd. 153xxx miles. Original owner. Not perfect but not abused. Call if interested. asking 6300$ 928 eight five six 0480.

Oh yeah duh. V6,5spped 4x4 trd. Selling to buy an expedition to tow our boat. Drivers seat has a tear. Has a seat cover on it.foam is ok. Center console lid has a chew mark from a puppy dachshund 8 years ago. ..

Not in a rush to sell it. It was my late wife's daily driver for many years. She babied it. I would sneak it out once in a while for hunting. We drove down many dirt roads around flag in this truck. Tires are still in good shape. I have the original 15 inch aluminum ones. I'll try to get more pics up by Monday.

Paint looks awesome considering my 2001 tundra has 216,000 and clear coat so crappy it looks camo! but boy does she run.. does whatever you ask her to do. the less I covet a new truck the better she runs. ;)

If I were prepared and this was automatic I would buy for my daughter. PERFECT

I had 1 like this I believe it was 1997 or I would swear this was it

Paint looks awesome considering my 2001 tundra has 216,000 and clear coat so crappy it looks camo! but boy does she run.. does whatever you ask her to do. the less I covet a new truck the better she runs. ;)

Teach that girl how to drive a stick shift! I love my 2001 Toyota Tacoma. Can be used and abused and just keeps going. If I hadn't bought mine 10 months ago this would be mine.
  • Like 1

I just got rid of my 2000 Tacoma a few years ago to buy a tundra. Love the tundra but wish I would have held on to the Tacoma. She had almost 200,000 on her, super RELIABLE!! Bump for a great truck.

The clear coat is starting to show some wear on the hood.

A friend of mine has 97 that, last I heard about 6 months ago, had 760,000 miles on it and was still running like a champ.

If he gets another 240k out of it Toyota might give him a new one for free. Happened before