COOSEFAN

The New Design For The AZ Quarter

A buddy emailed this to me.......thought I'd share it.......

azquarterdesignol8.jpg

That is sad but true. I am actually writing a paper right now about illegal immigration for english. Hope that they wont drop me again :blink:

Ay carumba.

Use this for your cover page younghunter!

Ay carumba.

Use this for your cover page younghunter!

I can't afford to pull another stunt like that again. That is why I am taking english again <_<

Just stand up for yourself and your beliefs Christian, those stupid Liberal professors are morons and if you wrote a paper on something about how neat it is and good you feel it makes you feel to help put another barrel o water out in the desert for the Illegals he'd love you for it. IGNORANT ASSES!

Just stand up for yourself and your beliefs Christian, those stupid Liberal professors are morons and if you wrote a paper on something about how neat it is and good you feel it makes you feel to help put another barrel o water out in the desert for the Illegals he'd love you for it. IGNORANT ASSES!

I have done a ton of research on this topic. I wrote an 18 page senior research paper on it and had 8 pages of facts. I wrote a 4 page paper on possible solutions last semester and recieved a 5%!!!! I now have to write the same assignment only this time I am writing on my experiences with the time I have spent down there and if I recieve another failing grade I am gonna be pissed!!!

not to hijack the thread but, i guess ive been pretty fourtanate. i wrote alot of papers on gun rights, hunting, and immigration in highschool and in college. Most of my teachers didn't agree with me but didn't fail me because of that. These papaers were some of my best because i cared about what i was writing. I was usually the only person in the class that was pro-gun pro-hunting and anti-illegal immigtation.

not to hijack the thread but, i guess ive been pretty fourtanate. i wrote alot of papers on gun rights, hunting, and immigration in highschool and in college. Most of my teachers didn't agree with me but didn't fail me because of that. These papaers were some of my best because i cared about what i was writing. I was usually the only person in the class that was pro-gun pro-hunting and anti-illegal immigtation.

I know what you mean. I wrote on the same topics as you but I did not get graded quite fairly in my opinion. Especially in high school I only recieved 2 passing papers when I wrote on these topics and my sister (an English major) said that they were B quality college papers.

I know what you mean. I wrote on the same topics as you but I did not get graded quite fairly in my opinion. Especially in high school I only recieved 2 passing papers when I wrote on these topics and my sister (an English major) said that they were B quality college papers.

How can the grade you badly based on the subject???? That just blows me away! I did a discusion/presentaion on Trapping in my AP Bio clas back in High School.... almost all girls and a woman teacher that is a Liberal..... I kinda thought that I was screwed..... :blink: .... but I got and A+ because by the end I had convinced most of the girls in the class that it was an importasnt part of population management.... I think it would be great if All our educators could look at things in a more subjective manner... instead of teaching their own beliefs into the curriculum. <_<

I have done a ton of research on this topic. I wrote an 18 page senior research paper on it and had 8 pages of facts. I wrote a 4 page paper on possible solutions last semester and recieved a 5%!!!! I now have to write the same assignment only this time I am writing on my experiences with the time I have spent down there and if I recieve another failing grade I am gonna be pissed!!!

English teachers are not supposed to grade you on your political views, but only on the qulaity of your work. I would have complained to a higher up.

It's not that uncommon to get graded as the teacher sees fit. My jr. year in high school I was one of eleven who were removed from chemestry because "we were bringing the entire classes GPA down." I had a B in that class! After that I just wrote about what ever the teachers views were. Although my senior year my English teacher was very open minded, and loved my outdoor writing. We got a long great. :lol:

BTW I LOL'd at the photo. ;)

Let me tell you something. When it comes to college classes, pick your professors carefully if you have a choice. At that level, Professors are able to build and choose the curriculum that they want, grade the way they want and try to manipulate you the way they want. They have their thoughts and their opinions and in their classrooms, that's what goes. I personally don't feel its right for them to do, but thats college. Now don't get me wrong, there are many, many great college educators out there. However, there are some that are horrible. :o :o :o :o :o :o

There are unfortunately times when they do not grade on a person's capability, but rather, whether or not they hear what they want to hear and see what they want to see. There is not a whole lot you can do about it if that's the case. That's what I hate about English or writing classes. It is so opinionated from instructor to instructor, its ridiculous (theres a lot of libs in that feild too)(No offense if anyone on the site is a conservative English Instructor) :lol: . Ask around before you enroll in those courses and find out what the instructors are like. You will benefit in the future.

Ill admit that is pretty good, but i think something more like the picture on your name would be better. The deer with cross hairs. Or maybe just a huge coues buck