I don't think it matters which poitician you are talking about they are all out of touch with blue collar America..... they have to protect the vote..... and thier pocket book. :angry: :angry:

I would also vote for SS benefits for aliens or immigrants. IF THEY WERE LEGAL.

Sneaking in this country to earn a living is not LEGAL. Sure, I see why they want out of thier 3rd world countries, but there is a LEGAL way.

Seems to me that the RICO law takes away assets gained from criminal enterprises. If these illegal immigrant invaders start out with crime and perpetuate it to continue to make financial gains, how can this be any different. Smaller scale maybe but still illegal.

McCain is a sellout. His goal is to be elected president and he will kiss anyone or any group to do it.

I'm not trying to start an arguement or say that McCain is the way to go, but who do you McCain haters vote for when he's up against Hillary or Obama? Do you waste your vote by not voting? Do you waste your vote with a write in name? Or do you just vote for the lesser of two evils? Just curious because that's probably what it will come to.

I guess I'm gonna be voting for the lesser of the evils and go with R. Gullianni should the Reb. party decide to go with him.... what other options do I have?? Hillary?? Yeah, right.. I'd vote for the pimpley faced 15 year old who sacked my groceries this evening before I voted for that woman..

Should McCain win, we are in for a long, hard road.. not that we aren;t already there..

I guess I'm gonna be voting for the lesser of the evils and go with R. Gullianni should the Reb. party decide to go with him.... what other options do I have?? Hillary?? Yeah, right.. I'd vote for the pimpley faced 15 year old who sacked my groceries this evening before I voted for that woman..

Should McCain win, we are in for a long, hard road.. not that we aren;t already there..

Ditto.......

Not that I like McCain, but I really hope that R. Gullianni doesn't get the republican nomination. He is a democrat in an elephant suit. He is pro abortion, pro homosexual, and anti gun. What would you expect from someone from New York? The same state the carpet bagging hillary is from.

Mark

I'm hoping for someone like Fred Thompson or Newt Gingrich to enter the Rep Race. All the guys out there now are lifer politicians and we don't need any more of them in the race. I read that 25% of house republicans went to a meeting with Fred recently most of them trying to recruit him as a candidate citing the poor field to choose from now.

Based on the caliber of bottom feeders.... excuse me, I mean candidates, that have thrown their name in the hat so far, I'll likely just write in Trey Parker & Matt Stone. They at least have the cajones to address every sensitive issue that hits the media and then totally slam and morally debase the people behind it. I did get a kick out of hearing McCain use the phrase "tar-baby" in a televised speech. That had brilliance written all over it! :lol:

az4 life, last I remembered Fred Thompson was a career politician.

What really needs to happen is that there needs to be term limits in the House and Senate of two terms just like for President. That is the only way to limit the career politicians and keep fresh ideas in the Government. I dont think we really need to worry about a Republican getting elected Pres anyway, unless the find a huge bunker of WMD in Iraq, kill Osama bin Laden and Muqtada al Sadr, have an Iraqi pres with some cajones to train its own police and army, and have the Afghanis uprise and kill all the Taliban. That being said, I hope Mitt Romney does well, he is not a career politician, served as Gov of Mass and I think that is it. Oh well, better buy your assault rifles and large clips now because they will be banned again before you know it!! AG

Remember that the lesser of two evils is still evil. That is politics.

Ron Paul is the best conservative in the race right now but he is too far back. Thompson would be good, I hope he jumps in. Romney has the right answers, but has waffled recently. I like that he just joined the NRA last fall. Going to support gun control.

Bottom line for me is I will vote against Hillary, regardless.......

az4 life, last I remembered Fred Thompson was a career politician.

What really needs to happen is that there needs to be term limits in the House and Senate of two terms just like for President. That is the only way to limit the career politicians and keep fresh ideas in the Government. I dont think we really need to worry about a Republican getting elected Pres anyway, unless the find a huge bunker of WMD in Iraq, kill Osama bin Laden and Muqtada al Sadr, have an Iraqi pres with some cajones to train its own police and army, and have the Afghanis uprise and kill all the Taliban. That being said, I hope Mitt Romney does well, he is not a career politician, served as Gov of Mass and I think that is it. Oh well, better buy your assault rifles and large clips now because they will be banned again before you know it!! AG

Just picked up a new FN/FAL and a stack of magazines. I hate to say it but I think you are right......

az4 life,

What really needs to happen is that there needs to be term limits in the House and Senate of two terms just like for President.

I have to respectfully disagree with this point. By the time they figure out where the bathroom is--their term would be up. Staff does a lot of the research and bill writing now--with perpetual rookies running around--it can get real scary with staff running the gov't. Politicians come and go--staff stays. Maybe they just change offices. These people are the REAL career politicians. We are better off in some respects with seasoned elected officials representing US. They carry more clout the more seniority they accrue.

Polls show that people are usually happy with their OWN representative--just not anyone elses. B)

BOB