Sign in to follow this  
wardsoutfitters

AZGFD DOES IT AGAIN

I am always surprised how lightly many people take private property rights. I don't get it. Our freedoms are being stripped at an alarming rate. Where does it end?

• Like 1

Reading comprehension is very low in this post....

Please re-read Hinkle's response. Pretty clear what their main agenda is here.

• Like 3

Guest wdenike

I personally laugh at the thought of allowing this. Only because I truly believe there has to be a way for G & F to get behind closed gates if need be. Wether a search warrant or some other form of judicial procedure to allow them to cross the private. To patrol the public periodically. If perodically isn't sufficient maybe they should camp in there. There are numerous of situations such as these in multiple states. And I am positive none of the parcels are condemned. With the intent of strong arming the land owners for a free right of way. In the private sector if your land is land locked. Guess what TO BAD SO SAD!!!! Pony up for a right of way. Or possibly use a helicopter ( ROFLMAO ), or there are plenty of places people float a river to acess public that is land locked. No one says it can't be used. You just have to figure out how to accomplish access, and if worth it. Other wise as said TO BAD SO SAD! If I was a rancher and some one pulled that chit. They would hold their hand on their hind end forever with out access. And when I died I would see to it. That in the deed it was clear never to have right of way. Tax free land forever.

Take care, Willie

So if a kalifornian buys a ranch that is deeded 40ac and leases 100,000ac of some sort of public land ,and only way to access it is a road thru the 40. Now a long hike will get you into this country. Now let's say this landowner doesn't like the government and doesn't like hunters either so when the dept asks to drive thru to check hunters he knows are back there and is refused access, this ranch goes on the chopping block to get kicked out of the "unit". The landowner wins in all directions and hunters, as usual, lose as now there is 100,040 acres that we cannot hunt. If I read what was written this is possible. Am I wrong????

there's a surefire way to access all these millions of locked up acres folks seem to think Az has (go to about any other state and see what kinda private land they have) it's called walking. get on ol' shanks mare and hump it in. there are a few checkerboard places that a guy doesn't have much access to, but for the most part Az is wide open. azgfd has something else in mind and they are using this as an excuse to do it. Lark.

Guest wdenike

there's a surefire way to access all these millions of locked up acres folks seem to think Az has (go to about any other state and see what kinda private land they have) it's called walking. get on ol' shanks mare and hump it in. there are a few checkerboard places that a guy doesn't have much access to, but for the most part Az is wide open. azgfd has something else in mind and they are using this as an excuse to do it. Lark.

Thank you!!! Ol' SHANKS MARE LMAO you must be from my era. ROFLMAO Ninety percent don't know who the ol mare is!!!!!!!!!!!

Take care, Willie

Access to public and state lands is a problem in AZ and accross the west. This GF policy may not be the answer and I don't know what the answer would be. But my way of thinking is it is not fare that a member of the public not having access to a chunk of public or state trust land and yet a rancher leasing that land from the government and who is denying the public access to those same lands can graze his cattle and let only his family or friends access to hunt that public and state land. I'm not suggesting the rancher must allow hunting on his private land but he should have to allow access to those public and state trust lands he is leasing.

• Like 3

Access to public and state lands is a problem in AZ and accross the west. This GF policy may not be the answer and I don't know what the answer would be. But my way of thinking is it is not fare that a member of the public not having access to a chunk of public or state trust land and yet a rancher leasing that land from the government and who is denying the public access to those same lands can graze his cattle and let only his family or friends access to hunt that public and state land. I'm not suggesting the rancher

must allow hunting on his private land but he should have to allow access to those public and state trust lands he is leasing.

Exactly... who would argue this point and why?

I don't know what they are concerned about, I haven't seen a game and fish officer out patrolling in the field in over decade and I hunt 70+ days a year.

Access to public and state lands is a problem in AZ and accross the west. This GF policy may not be the answer and I don't know what the answer would be. But my way of thinking is it is not fare that a member of the public not having access to a chunk of public or state trust land and yet a rancher leasing that land from the government and who is denying the public access to those same lands can graze his cattle and let only his family or friends access to hunt that public and state land. I'm not suggesting the rancher

must allow hunting on his private land but he should have to allow access to those public and state trust lands he is leasing.

Exactly... who would argue this point and why?

Who would argue this point? Any and every private landowner who has an ounce of common sense, thats who. You ask why? Because the government should never tell you who can and cannot be on your private land, period.

And to think if hunters were allowed access to public land through private, what makes you think they will not hunt, litter or camp on private? even if it is on accident? You open private to allow acces to public land you are essentially opening your private to hunting as well.

I wouldnt expect you folks out there to understand this if you have never owned any amount of private land that is adjacent to hunting areas.

Maybe work harder so you can own your own private or make good relationships with landowners to gain trust to hunt their land and maybe even (Oh My) learn to hike and not be road hunters

• Like 1

Guest wdenike

Our country is being dumbed down and bullied by our servents so badly. That they actually believe we are here to obey them, not them to take orders from the people. And with the everyone gets a trophy and no losers attitude. It's no wonder people feel entitled to wondering across others property.

Take care, Willie

• Like 2