Sign in to follow this  
thunderbolt

game and fish

Did anyone else receive this. I barely seen this today and they are saying its the second attempt. I looked through all my emails and I looked through all my spam emails, and there is no other attempt. I had a feeling they would be closed since it was past 5:30 already but I got their voicemail. I applied 2 to 3 days before the dealine and I didn't receive an authorization number cause it kicked me off, but my bank account showed they pulled money.

post-610-0-51912800-1426314132_thumb.jpg

Maybe the first attempt was a phone call?

Hopefully you can get it straightened out!

• Like 1

This is no surprise to me now...they seem to **** this up everytime now. Gooooo game and fish keep up the good work.

This seems typical for AZGFD. I was told many years ago that some of the people that input the info about draws for AZGFD were convicts at a prison. Anyone ever hear this as well? If so then I REALLY don't trust AZGFD.

You would think with a $13 application fee they could hire a programmer that knows what they are doing.

• Like 2

something tells me they charge the $13 but still give it to the lowest bidder who sucks at their job so they can scoop the extra money theyre charging us now.

• Like 1

Let us know what they say when you get a hold of them. Curious to know if they are gonna be having to basically have people that put in towards the end do their apps again over the phone. If so they are gonna have a ton of people to call and a lot of stuff to sort out before the draw happens. Gonna have to wait til they post the results with the deer results haha

• Like 1

I just realized I had a voicemail from them. She has my app on file but doesn't have my daughters app which is the one that kicked me off once I finalized the online application process. The computer shows I payed though. im gonna call first thing in the morning on Monday. hopefully its not too late. Ill let you guys know what she says.

When you talk to Barb ask her who is to blame for THE MAJOR MALFUNCTION, inquiring minds want to know. ;)

When you talk to Barb ask her who is to blame for THE MAJOR MALFUNCTION, inquiring minds want to know. ;)

It is what is is, the G&F guy in the field has nothing to with this. I am with you it seems that who ever they are paying big bucks to do this could get it right

But the federal govt couldn't with health care. I think its just the times we live in, we are held hostage by some geeks.. no disrespect

to the geek hunter who fixes my computer.. in a lot of aspects of our lives computer people control us...

Its all outsourced. Glad the game and fish is out there trying to stop our whitetails from getting poached.. can you imagine if they were not??

• Like 1

I know it is what it is, hunt permit tags or refund mailed out by april 17, 2015. Just sayin everyone is always asking.

I know it is what it is, hunt permit tags or refund mailed out by april 17, 2015. Just sayin everyone is always asking.

and if they don't have them mailed out by then they will just change the deadline. That's What AZGFD is good at.
  • Like 1