Sign in to follow this  
PelaPapas

Range Snap!

I am in the market for a Range Snap for my range finder. I checked on the CWT store and on Jaciarchery.com and both seem to be out of stock.

Has anyone made their own version of a range snap?

I've got one. Let me see of I can find it.

If you find it, let me know how much you want for it. I'm in Tucson. Thanks!

Not sure if you have ever considered the retractable tether but it is what I use for my rangefinder and GPS and love it. Many companies make them I just use the nikon one its $20 had it for about 5 years now. Clip it on my belt loop and it's silent pull and easy when I need it.

post-11647-0-97626800-1427206593_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Not sure if you have ever considered the retractable tether but it is what I use for my rangefinder and GPS and love it. Many companies make them I just use the nikon one its $20 had it for about 5 years now. Clip it on my belt loop and it's silent pull and easy when I need it.

I have one of these. I don't use it for archery hunts because it seems pretty noisy.

• Like 2

Has anybody has trouble attaching the Range Snap to the S4 Bino harness? I read some online reviews saying that the S4 harness shoulder straps tend to be too wide for the range snap. Any one have experience with this?

Has anybody has trouble attaching the Range Snap to the S4 Bino harness? I read some online reviews saying that the S4 harness shoulder straps tend to be too wide for the range snap. Any one have experience with this?

I have this exact problem. I love both pieces of gear but have not found a way to make them compatible with one another.