Sign in to follow this  
squatsalot

Treed a nice Tom

This tom took down several elk...my buddy calls and says he found another kill and a cat track do I want to run I said heck yeah I will be right there. So I showed up checked the area for a cat track found a track but didnt look as big as the cat we treed...small track big cat

• Like 6

Jeez that's a huge tom, Seems to me like he's been eating good. Look at those rolls on his neck!

Great job!

• Like 1

good heck. look at that thing! what did he weigh? biggest AZ cat i have seen in a long time

• Like 2

that is a genuine big lion. all these jokers holdin' up them 110 pounders and claiming 160 need to look at this cat. that is a dandy. in really good shape too. looks like a big head also. be interesting to see what he scores. need to let us know. incredibly dense looking ol' tom. fine job. well done. Lark.

• Like 2

wow... congrats.. I wouldn't want to run into a cat like that during archery season over here in Cali and no sidearm with just a knife ..

• Like 1

wow... congrats.. I wouldn't want to run into a cat like that during archery season over here in Cali and no sidearm with just a knife ..

i would rather take my chances turning my back on that cat than some "Californians"

• Like 2

Thanks he was a dandy! I was totally stoked. It was taken in Idaho. I just started hound hunting 3 yrs ago, trained my dogs myself, you know how it is with giving hunting tips nobody wants to help, big secrets....well I got your big secret....lol I may not tell people my spots but I sure like to help others be able to succeed in their hunts... hounds are hounds it's all in how you train them....walker, plotts, cur, black and tan, blue tick, red bone they all have an ability...and yes its a 6 month old pup in its mouth licking it....lol

• Like 2