Haven't killed a deer

Elk draw results up

Looks like AGFD has a new website, and if you go to "sign in to your account" on the upper right and update info and link to your old stuff, it'll show what you were drawn for this year.

I haven't been drawn for elk this cycle (yet).

Good luck, all.

Looks like we have another joker!!! I fell for it :(

Why do people find this stuff so funny? Hey newbie, you are far from the first guy to think he is hilarious and do stupid stuff like this. Not a great way to start building a reputation on the site.

• Like 6

take a look at the guy's name. that explains a lot.

• Like 1

take a look at the guy's name. that explains a lot.

I'm guessing that killing a deer isn't the only big boy thing he has never done.

• Like 1

Are we going to have to set up an account on this new g+f site in order to check results when they are up?

There are just some things we don't joke about ;) and yes the draw is one of them ha ha

• Like 9

Looks like AGFD has a new website, and if you go to "sign in to your account" on the upper right and update info and link to your old stuff, it'll show what you were drawn for this year.

I haven't been drawn for elk this cycle (yet).

Good luck, all.

In the words of the great RON WHITE,.....................................................................................You can't fix stupid..........................Just saying

• Like 2

Are you guys sure? I think it does show the results of the latest draw, well, I geuss if you're not drawn... For me anyway, it shows the most recent result as ELK - Not Drawn.. and when I count up the 'not drawns' for elk it adds up to one more bonus point than I have.. So, I think for not-drawn's this time it is showing the results..

I hope it's not right, and I still have hope, but that's looking pretty official, to me...

http://imgur.com/uBFgwrC