Saw some sheep near upper canyon lake. It was about noon and they were feeding along a dirt road. Looked like some decent rams but I'm no expert.

post-4190-0-24254600-1427646321_thumb.jpg

post-4190-0-97834500-1427646518_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Great pics..thx for sharing. The 2 rams on the far left of the 1st pic look really good. They appear to have great mass.

Thats too cool. I think bighorns are just about the only game animal in az that ive yet to lay eyes on in person. Thanks for sharing.

I used to live in a house off of canyon lake and spent pretty much every day for 2 years watching them. Saw some great rams and odd behavior. They would come down to my yard and try to eat the grass i planted. Watched many fights and duing the rut i found out if you get to close they will charge you as well. Not a fun experience. Haha

Thats too cool. I think bighorns are just about the only game animal in az that ive yet to lay eyes on in person. Thanks for sharing.

I have yet to see the buffalo

Awesome. I love seeing bighorns. We see them from the river while fishing sometimes. They are such a cool animal.

I was in 24b glassing once for a muley hunt. I got to watch one on top of a hill for a while. Talked to someone during the hunt, and he said he seen them off to the side of the road and they weren't budging. ha ha

I seen them also quite a few times from the kayak on canyon and oce on the hill side on the road side to get to the lake