Sign in to follow this  
jgraffaz

Elk Results

It's been doing that all day, the last time I tried it said they were "experiencing technical difficulties, please try again later"

any time......i called to ask them a question and the wait was 30 minutes the automated said...hung up

Just got off the phone with them. They personally asked all of CWT to stop calling them and leave the website alone and the results will be up by the end of the week.

• Like 2

As I said a few weeks ago .... In honor of April 1st and Fools everywhere ... they will be up tomorrow .... but only for a minute before they make you wait until the end of the week !

... will be up tomorrow .... but only for a minute

You must be one of the older guys . . .

• Like 1

You must work for Obama .... Editing a quote to change context and try and be funny ....

Talked to AZG&F. They are going to post during the next 26 days by randomly pulling a letter from the alphabet each day. If your last name starts with that letter you can check your results so everybody is not calling and checking the web crashing their site and phone banks. :D

Yep talked to my cousin's brother's sister who has a friend whose brother's late uncle works at azgfd, he said results will be posted this week! And that I drew my 1st choice early bull in unit 37a!!!!

You must work for Obama .... Editing a quote to change context and try and be funny ....

I thought it was funny.