Sign in to follow this  
Flash

Tikka T3 Lite 300 wsm, stainless

Selling a stainless Tikka (by Sako) T3 Lite chambered in 300 WSM. It is brand new, never shot.Includes the box and all original contents including rings and a lock. These are very nice rifles with sub-moa guarantee from the manufacturer. $600 firm. Cabela's has this rifle on sale this week for $729 + tax, normally $779.

It is available in northern AZ, about 30 minutes outside of Flagstaff. Just a heads up I will be only able to check for messages a couple times this week due to work out of town. Please don't hesitate to PM me and I will answer as soon as I can. Thanks.

post-551-0-71023700-1428160652_thumb.jpg

post-551-0-96652200-1428160739_thumb.jpg

post-551-0-56586300-1428160807_thumb.jpg

Great price on that gun. If I wasn't such a recoil baby, I'd buy it and I just sold 5 guns because I have too many. I have a blued Tikka T3 30-06 and it is a tack driver.

A guy I know who's an eye doc has one of these. Put a muzzle break on it topped with a Zeiss Scope - very sweet shooting rifle. Great trigger, he upgraded the recoil pad as well. You'd never know it was magnum until you started shooting further out. I already have a 300 WSM, and too many projects going on or I'd be first in line. Bump for a really good deal on a great rifle.

I will take the rifle if you still have it. I'm new to forum so don't know if my PM went through?

Wholesale from a distributor is more than $600, with shipping, etc it's way more. You'll love that rifle, got the duplicate in a lefty. Shoots way better than I do.