Sign in to follow this  
D.F.M.

Unit 7E

Ok looking for everybodys honey hole in 7E I ain't gonna lie. Just kidding got an archery tag looking to fill. Will be scouting and setting up cams one for game and one for the other people and you know who you are.Thanks any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have the 7e Nov archery tag. Do you have the early or late hunt? Ive spent quite a lot of time in the east part of 7e over the last few years from the archery deer season through the peaks only hunts. Not much experience during the late archery and rifle hunts. Just what I happen to see out there running my trap line.

I like the north slopes of SF peaks for the early archery hunts, but be prepared to do a lot of hiking. Congrats on the tag, and good luck.

• Like 1

What Lance said, but watch out for private property if you are lower on the slopes on the West portion. I've seen some very nice bulls in there.

• Like 1

7E has elk? Helped my brother and cousin's last year on the late rifle hunt. Found elk around the CO BAR tank which had lots of rutting sign around it. We jumped bulls in the cedar/ pine tree area that runs from north to south on the east side of that tank. Hope that helps cause all this premier member caught in 7e was a buzz.

Our group drew in that unit as well,4 non resident and 2 residents drew early archery, also had a non res friend that drew 7 west first year applying strange. I have hunted there quite a few times lots of people but fun.

Any info for late rifle cow In 7E?

I spent a winter in North Dakota work outside, and I lived in Colorado for 5 years working construction. I will survive. :)