Sign in to follow this  
couesdeerhntr

New Mexico turkey reports?

Going to be heading out for the opener this next week in nm and was just seeingg if anyone is out and hearing anything. Just want a little something to get the blood flowing even more sense the turkeys seem to be talking here in az

Unfortunatley, the wind ALWAYS blows during NM Turkey season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go in the bar in reserve and watch some of these guys do turkey call with the little straws from the mixed drinks. Funniest thing on earth. Guess not much to do around there. Of course Me and a buddy applauding them only led them to do it more. No need fo a diaphram call. Just have a cocktail and save the straw....................BOB!

Ha ha couesdeerhntr, I've been trying to keep on the down low because I love huntin over there and keep on the Ninja status! Well I am in Cali this week for family vacation but took all next week for the hunt off as well! I had a $2k car repair last week so I'm trying to juggle some resources around to make sure I go. (Wife is not thrilled about going) I'm planning on heading over Monday the 13th to pre scout. Only time will tell if I can go or not. I have not been over yet this year to see how it is, but I am pretty confident my spots will pan out hopefully