Sign in to follow this  
spooby

New member, my 2015 Archery buck

New to the site. Here's some pics of my January archery deer and a pic of my friends rifle deer and his January archery buck. Was a pretty intense hunting season as we where on some monster bucks all season. Had some highs and lows as I shot a potential 190" + buck first week of January but after a week of searching couldn't find him. Following week I took this buck at 15 yards. Planned on scouting the rest of the year for next january but surprisingly pulled an early archery bull tag in 6a so I'm stoked!

Good luck to everyone with tags this year and hopefully see some of you in the field some time!

post-13344-0-53748900-1428855425_thumb.jpg

post-13344-0-01082900-1428855448_thumb.jpg

post-13344-0-90479000-1428856232_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

Good luck on your elk hunt this year. Don't lose another one. Been there...done that...very disheartening. Nice bucks. Oh...and welcome to the site

Was the best morning I've had archery hunting. Worse afternoon and rest of the week. I did everything I could to find that deer including trying to get dogs on him with the approval of game and fish. The buck till cause me to lose sleep every now and then.

• Like 4

Welcome aboard. Sure looks like you guys know how to knock them down, i look forward to reading some of your adventures.

First off welcome to a great site with a bunch of great members. Let's see a pic of that wall behind those bucks, I see pheasant, speed goats, an elk. Good luck with your 6a hunt, never heard of that unit.

• Like 1

6anut

That picture with our bucks was taking at our taxidermist house.

• Like 2

Chris

I couldn't find any dogs till 4 days after I shot him and had rained. They said the dogs wouldn't have been any use.

Who is your is you taxi man? Do you have any pics of his work he has done for you?

Desert Edge taxidermy by Josh White. Located in the west valley, Waddell AZ. He does amazing work!!!

• Like 1

Josh with Desert edge taxidermy. He's out in waddell. This year's deer is the first one he's doing for me. He's got both of my buddy's deer and buffalo. He does really good work. Next time I'm over there I'll get some pics of his work.

Awesome bucks there! Congrats on your tag this year and welcome to the forums.