Gamehauler....

We have a 25 foot BHS Resort Ext with two slide outs... One out the side and one out the back.... We are having a hard time getting a straight answer regarding our stereo.... If I sent you the VIN number could you help us? I called fleetwood with the number and they said it was invalid... Any Ideas?

thanks

jason

Jason,

Since I am not a dealer the VIN will not do me any good.

What type of problem are you having with the sterio?

Mike

Jason,

Since I am not a dealer the VIN will not do me any good.

What type of problem are you having with the sterio?

Mike

I is VERY VERY MINOR... basically, I think the deal pulled the original and put a lower end model in the unit... I have documentation talking about remote controls and other functionality that I just don't have...

jason

That is a issue that would have to be handled between Fleetwood, the Dealer and yourself.

I would verify the VIN and call Fleetwood Back, They have Build Sheets for all there RV's and can tell you what should be in it. Fleetwood has very good customer relations and customer satifaction is very important to them.

If I can help with anything else please ask

Mike

Gamehauler, I have a 1968 holiday rambler and it still has the propane refridgerator. Last year we got the pilot lit and 24 hours later we had an ice cold freezer. This year we tried it and let the pilot run for 24 hours and nothing. The fridge was not cool at all. I had a compressor and blew out some of the pipes and still nothing. Any ideas on what i could do to get it up and running. I don't know if it the original. Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

Thank you Jerry

Here's a problem for yah!

The last several times we've added water to the fresh water tank, when we turn the pump on to use the water it won't come out of the faucet. We're forced to prime it by pouring water down a hose under the couch to get it flowing again.

I've tried lowering the water pressure from the hose going into the tank, but that didn't work. Any ideas????

Thanks,

KP

Jerry,

It sounds like there is a bubble in the cooling unit or obstruction in the vent.

First be sure that a bird or something has not blocked the roof vent.

Try running the fridge on 110V for a day or 2.

the electric heater gets hotter the propain and may boil the bubble out.

Try taking the trailer for a ride to bounce it around a bit since I guess it has been sitting.

If it starts to cool but does not get very cold, there are fans to blow the heat out of the back of the unit. they help in some cases

Mike

KP,

Is the water tank lower than the water pump? (under the floor)

If it is your pump may be starting to get weak

After filling the fresh water tank hook the hose up to the city water connection

and run a little water thru the faucets, that should help prime the system.

Mike

Gamehauler:

I can't say for sure if it's lower or not. Until recently, we've used the fresh water tank numerous times without an issue.

I'll try your suggestion and let you know if it works.

Thanks,

KP

That is a issue that would have to be handled between Fleetwood, the Dealer and yourself.

I would verify the VIN and call Fleetwood Back, They have Build Sheets for all there RV's and can tell you what should be in it. Fleetwood has very good customer relations and customer satifaction is very important to them.

If I can help with anything else please ask

Mike

thanks mike..

jason

Hey Mike.

What all would be involved in the recall for my fridge. I am wondering if it is something i can pick up on my way out for the fourth of july and put in my self. I am a plumber and have done gas work for the last 8 years. It is nice having it up in forest lakes but hard because i can not get to it unless i drive all the way up there for something else.

KP,

Is the water tank lower than the water pump? (under the floor)

If it is your pump may be starting to get weak

After filling the fresh water tank hook the hose up to the city water connection

and run a little water thru the faucets, that should help prime the system.

Mike

Mike:

Thanks for the suggestion. We tried what you suggested, but still ended up having to prime the fresh water tank. I'm thinking the pump is not running at it's maximum power.

KP