naturebob

no need for sheep

No more need for sheep! You can now marry Your boy friend. whats this world coming to...........BOB!

• Like 1

My question now is, if a church refuses to marry the same sexes, is that discrimination or a hate crime.?

Gonna be a mess with churches and lawsuits.........BOB!

Who cares. Let them get married. They're living together anyway. Maybe they won't march in the streets with there rainbow flags as much.

I have a cousin who is a lesbian, her and her wife raise their kids as well as anyone else or better. The don't force a gay agenda on anyone and they teach there kids not to judge others.

I just don't see how this actually affects anyone else, but the gay couples. None of my dang business just like it's none of their dang business which guns I own.

• Like 8

Who cares. Let them get married. They're living together anyway. Maybe they won't march in the streets with there rainbow flags as much.

I have a cousin who is a lesbian, her and her wife raise their kids as well as anyone else or better. The don't force a gay agenda on anyone and they teach there kids not to judge others.

I just don't see how this actually affects anyone else, but the gay couples. None of my dang business just like it's none of their dang business which guns I own.

I care. All this is is an attack on our Constitutional rights. If you care about anything written in our Bill of Rights you should care too.

• Like 2

No more need for sheep! You can now marry Your boy friend. whats this world coming to...........BOB!

keep your eye out might start finding good deals on hip waders. :D

• Like 1

I care. All this is is an attack on our Constitutional rights. If you care about anything written in our Bill of Rights you should care too.

Could you please define which constitutional right you are referring to?

• Like 1

If your a church, religious organization or wedding related business you'd better have a lawyer on speed dial.

• Like 2

That'd be the one about the govt staying out of your religious business? The one that allows you to speak and act as you wish? Seems like removing a law that doesn't allow people to marry as they please is right in line with the 1st amendment if you ask me?

• Like 3