Sign in to follow this  
willhunt4coues

NEW Ruger Precision Rifle .243, 6.5 Creedmoor, .308

pretty sure they are not on the shelves anywhere yet. looks like they just released info on them a few days ago

Looks pretty sweet and a lot of features for a really good price point.

They look pretty awesome. Great specs too. Even the barrel twist rate is right for long range shooting with heavies. Will be nice to see some real world reviews on them.

For those looking to jump on them there are some available on gunbroker ranging from $950-$1300.

Yes they are available to purchase but will probably sell out kwik.

Thanks a lot clay just when I thought I was settled on guns u go and post something like tbis😡😬

• Like 1

It looks and has the ergonomics of an ar15 but isn't semi auto. Seems like a guy would just be better off with an AR platform and you won't have to bolt it? Interesting concept for sure.

Gas guns and Bolt guns are completely different in accuracy. Yes gas guns will be accurate but not as accurate as a bolt gun. Just tighter tolerances in the bolt guns.

They made this one so if you want to change for instance grip or stock style you could without having to buy another full stock. Being able to modify your grip or stock to custom fit you is very beneficial to achieving the comfort your are after. The more comfortable you are the better you can shoot.

Gas guns and Bolt guns are completely different in accuracy. Yes gas guns will be accurate but not as accurate as a bolt gun. Just tighter tolerances in the bolt guns.

They made this one so if you want to change for instance grip or stock style you could without having to buy another full stock. Being able to modify your grip or stock to custom fit you is very beneficial to achieving the comfort your are after. The more comfortable you are the better you can shoot.

Do you know if it is modular with ar10 accessories? Looks like the mags are similar? Definitely an awesome entry level long range tactical rifle. I'm bettin it would kill a coues just fine too!!

Do you know if it is modular with ar10 accessories? Looks like the mags are similar? Definitely an awesome entry level long range tactical rifle. I'm bettin it would kill a coues just fine too!!

The video spoke of a new patented magazine system that took the Ruger Magazine that came with or AR mags ...

I believe it would use AI mags 308 size of course.

Yes AR 10 style gear will fit for like the stock and grip.