Sign in to follow this  
bgshooter

Pillowcase=Game bag

Guest 300ultramag.

I need at least 10,000 thread count Egyptian cotton that spike meat is pretty tender.

• Like 1

been using them for years, pick em up on sale or at a yard sale, wash with hot water & bleach and you're good to go, then you can either wash and use again or throw them away and give your wife a dollar and send her yard saling.

you need the king size ones for bull elk

I had a Mickey Mouse pillow case that packed a lot of game, it finally wore out, been using a couple of Winnie the Pooh's for deer and javelina the last few years

• Like 3

Pillow cases are great. Don't worry about them being used. Just wash them good and you won't have to be a sissy about who's head was on them.

Murph is calling me names now. That is a bit hypocritical after your rant the other day. I've attached a link with the definition of that one since I know it's over 2 syllables.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/hypocritical

I never even mentioned your name cupcake. But if you the shoe fits , wear it princess. HAHAHAHA

been using them for years, pick em up on sale or at a yard sale, wash with hot water & bleach and you're good to go, then you can either wash and use again or throw them away and give your wife a dollar and send her yard saling.

you need the king size ones for bull elk

I had a Mickey Mouse pillow case that packed a lot of game, it finally wore out, been using a couple of Winnie the Pooh's for deer and javelina the last few years

you gotta use bambi pillow cases for deer, everyone knows that.

Lol I might start using cartoon/disney themed pillow cases depending on type of meat...

Bambi - Deer

Winnie the pooh - bear

etc....

:D

I use game bags then put them into yard sized trash bags which go into my frame backpack. I just leave the top open to let the heat get out.