fatfootdoc

let the rumors begin!!!

So it starts , I heard from a friend that a friend of his had a credit card hit already. Seems funny how this starts every year about 6 days before anything actually happens!! Of course I have to go check my credit card now!! :lol: AG

The draw deadline was pushed to the end of June so I do not think he got a hit yet.

Well now that I am thinking about it that company that caused this whole mess this year and the past

couple of years that AZGFD did can might be charging everyones cards 6 weeks early. :blink: :unsure: :o

I love the ability to apply online but maybe this year I am lucky not to have got in before they cut it off. ;)

I hope the guy's that put in online don't get screwed this year :o :o Or maybe the guy's that put in online will get

all the tags :o :angry:

nothing!! :blink: ag

dang you... I am in nashville traing users for the state of tn and I just had to take a quick break so I could check my cc account... I hope they don't mind... but nothing yet... tommy check your cards

The draw deadline was pushed to the end of June so I do not think he got a hit yet.

Well now that I am thinking about it that company that caused this whole mess this year and the past

couple of years that AZGFD did can might be charging everyones cards 6 weeks early. :blink: :unsure: :o

I love the ability to apply online but maybe this year I am lucky not to have got in before they cut it off. ;)

I hope the guy's that put in online don't get screwed this year :o :o Or maybe the guy's that put in online will get

FYI, this is about the New Mexico draw.

Come on NM, be good to me, -Burro Mountain Deer!

NM charged me the $6 back when I applied. They must have known I was going to be drawn, so I am waiting for the postings on the 20th to see what deer hunt I need to pay for ;)

THe nice thing about the AZ date being pushed back is that we can apply in AZ according to what we drew, or didn't, in NM.

Hope you get your CC charged.

RR

FYI, this is about the New Mexico draw.

Come on NM, be good to me, -Burro Mountain Deer!

OOOOPS my bad :blink: :blink: :blink:

I got an email from the state of NM yesterday reminding me to make sure my credit card was good as they were doing the draw this week. AG

Here's a copy of the letter I got 6/11. Good luck everyone!

The New Mexico Department of Game and Fish is preparing to conduct special hunt drawings for Big Game hunting opportunities. The Department reminds all online applicants that funds must be available through the credit card account on the application. You may also want to notify your credit card issuer that they should not decline transactions related to your hunt application. If you have moved, changed your credit card billing address, cancelled your card account or otherwise changed your status, please access your account at the Department website ( www.wildlife.state.nm.us <http://www.wildlife.state.nm.us/> ) and update your information.

Draw results will be available June 20, 2007 via the website ( www.wildlife.state.nm.us <http://www.wildlife.state.nm.us/> ).

Sincerely,

New Mexico Department of Game and Fish

So I had a patient come in yesterday and we were talking about scheduling a surgery and she says" Well schedule me in the fall I didn't get drawn for elk so I have nothing else to do". I said in NM? and she said yeah my broth. in law called and said we did not get drawn. SO of course I panic and do a computer search for NMDGf in the treatment room on our computer and it sends me right to a screen to enter my ssn and dob, so I do it right away and of course I am ready to see what I am hunting next year and it pulls up and I got drawn for elk and deer and so I am excited , until I see that there is someone on our application that did not put in this year. Yep you got it , it was last years results!!! :lol: :lol: So I told my patient that her broth. in law looked up last years draw like another moron I knew really well and that it will be june 20th before she knows for sure, so we are waiting to schedule her surgery!!AG