fatfootdoc

let the rumors begin!!!

maybe someone could recommend to the NM G&F that for next year they advertise they will have the results available by June 22. internally they could target June 20. then when they post the results early they would have gradual traffic on the web. granted, once posted, word will spread quickly but that is a little less immediate as everyone, their dog and grandma hitting it on and off all day on June 20. just my $.02

maybe someone could recommend to the NM G&F that for next year they advertise they will have the results available by June 22. internally they could target June 20. then when they post the results early they would have gradual traffic on the web. granted, once posted, word will spread quickly but that is a little less immediate as everyone, their dog and grandma hitting it on and off all day on June 20. just my $.02

did you just call me a dog or a grandma????

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought I was calling you your dog's grandma

or was it a dog gone grandma

wait, it was your grandma's dog

oh, no it was your own grandpa

:blink: :blink: :blink:

the crappy part is that i think and i stress think we drew a Burro Mountain Tag.... BUT it bites because i can't get too excited until I see it on the internet.... man it is driving me nuts.....

Game and Fish has 8 more hours to fix it because I really get bugged...

j-

I just got to enter my name dob ssn, hit search data base, and the page went to "Cannot find server, page cannnot be displayed" AAARRRRGGGG

WHAT THE FLIP IS GOING ON OVER THERE IN THE LAND OF ENCHANTMENT?

:angry:

it seems that you need to be lucky to get a tag but twice as lucky to check the dang results....

j-

Amen to that. The citizens of The Land of Enchantment are pretty dang pissed off!

Not only am I mad that these dingleberries cant get this right, but they used a picture of me and my muzzleloader without my permission :angry: ag

Need help wife threw out new mexico regs and paperwork, I drew out 3-268 elk tag, need to know what unit? any help would be greatly app. Elkhutnaz

Can only one person check at a time??? :angry: I think a little bit of the millions that are spent for the tags should go towards improving their computer systems.

Elkhutnaz

16E Oct. 13th to 17th Mature Bull Squirrel!!!!!!!!! Congrats. I bet I get my usual archery Bull Squirrel hunt. :P :P :P