fatfootdoc

let the rumors begin!!!

The numbers have been drawn, but not matched to actual names. They were making sure the hunter survey information (mandatory now) was correct before they continued.

Probably looking at Tuesday anyway.

Good luck to everyone except those of you who applied for MY tag!

I have heard that some CCs have been charged. I only put in for deer, so will have to wait till the results are posted in ONLY 2 MORE DAYS

RR

Checking the card takes the fun out of not being drawn for me hahaha :P I'll just wait until Wednesday morning ;) Good luck gents.

Well Good luck to everyone, hopefully they will post early tomorrow, with my luck I will be in the middle of surgery at 9 and will not be able to check results right away. AG

Well...I've got a rumor for ya.........just heard from a couple guys that had the CC hit for $1.00 today. There were 3 guys on the same Antelope app using the one CC and it got hit for 3 separate $1.00 charges. They think NM is pre-running the card to verify it's active? Anyone else seen this today on their CC? I know we haven't had any hits :( Best of luck to you all ;) JIM>

June 20th 1:16 a.m. and no activity yet. Hopefully they post in the morning...Good Luck!

Either me or my Dad was drawn for antelope--they hit me for the whole amount. I hope it is Dad--he will have a blast if he gets a tag!

I just checked my card and nothing. BUT............ I'm on the same application as Treestandman, so if he got hit it then it looks like we got drawn for antelope.

Their website is a piece of crap, you would think that they would figure it out by now Hahahaha! Good luck!!!

Well, I was hoping that my son would get one of the junior elk tags but there has been no credit card activity as of yet. :o Looks like we might be looking for a landowner tag....

Congrats to all who drew!

S.

:)

I finally got through. We drew a 17 deer tag. Carp country. No luck on archery elk or sheep. Good luck to everyone else.

Any 17 insight would be greatly appreciated.

e.s.