fatfootdoc

let the rumors begin!!!

Finally got through.

Would someone mind giving me the hunt unit and dates for DER-1-160

I left my NM regs at work.

I would really appreciate it. This internet thing has driven me to my breaking point.

I think its 24 muley but would like a confirmation.

Thank You

I still cannot log on.

It just sits there and spins, round and round and round and round and round and round andround and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Finally got through.

Would someone mind giving me the hunt unit and dates for DER-1-160

I left my NM regs at work.

I would really appreciate it. This internet thing has driven me to my breaking point.

I think its 24 muley but would like a confirmation.

Thank You

Yes, unit 24, first hunt.

Now, tell us how you managed to get through!!!

Thanks, akuritone, if it's not bad enough it will be a couple weeks before i can head over to scout and you throw pics up like that

I just kept refreshing. If it locked up for more than a minute I would refresh the screen. When you get to the temprary portal(with the little man in the middle) you are one page away. Ive been trying since 5 this morning.

The info page(where you enter your DOB and social, this is last page except for the results page) will load quickly so if you are waiting a long time on the little man page refresh browser.

At least thats how I managed to get through.

Can you give me the dates of that hunt.

Thank you

Good luck

Well I got drawn for 23 1st Nov hunt for whitetail, my kids also got drawn for that hunt, so that will be fun, everything else was unsuccessful :huh: Oh well I imagine I will archery hunt in AZ and still have the deer draw for AZ as well. Have a buddy in Or. that is a game warden and he wants me to come up and raft the Rogue river and hunt blacktail and fish for steelhead and salmon(better than a stick in the eye and the tags are over the counter!) So I may do that as well. good luck to everyone!!! ag

No elk or deer tag this year. Good luck to those that drew. To get the results try refresh, then minimize it for around 20 minutes. Come back and it should be loaded. Log in your personal info, and after a couple minutes scroll down and check. If you don't scroll down you will still think the page is loading when it's already done. Good Luck!

I'm getting pissed off at the NM site.. been trying all day and can't get in.. they just need to go ahead and let me know that my Ibex tag is on its way so I can stop trying to log onto the site!!! ;)