218buck

Sightron Scope

A buddy of mine just put one of these on his gun its a 6-24x50 FFP does anyone know anything about this scope thanks

Great scope for the money! on my list of next purchases, last go around i was about to buy one but found a crazy good deal on a different scope. Go check out some of the benchrest shooting sites and you will find a lot of guys using them and very good feedback. Check our Long Rang Hunting forum to see if you can catch a deal. Most everyone on that site takes extremely good care of their gear, lots of good peeps just like this site.

Like I have told others. Get one you will not be disappointed. I would pay even more then they offer them for. But don't tell Sightron that.

Like I have told others. Get one you will not be disappointed. I would pay even more then they offer them for. But don't tell Sightron that.

what rings are you using

The Valdada Aluminum 30 mm HD rings.

I also use the Valdada 20 moa base on most of my rigs.

My new Shilen action has a pinned 20 moa base so that base is an option if you go with the shilen action. Also shilen only asks 50.00 for the pinned base.

Is there anyone in town who carries them in stock? Sure would like to look through one.

That I have no clue. There are probably some people that would not mind letting you look through theirs. If you come up to Globe heck I will let you shoot the gun.

• Like 1

I bought mine at brunos. They don't stock much of them though just happened to have the one I wanted. If ur in east valley Mesa area u could check mine out.

• Like 1

That is a generous offer. I will do a little more research to see if there is a retailer or someone closer to my place. Thanks though.

I bought mine at brunos. They don't stock much of them though just happened to have the one I wanted. If ur in east valley Mesa area u could check mine out.

Mesa is quite a bit closer. Will send PM.

I have herd nothing but great things about them... I was gonna put one on my last build but got a great deal on a nightforce shv

These guys were great to work with and reasonable. http://www.libertyoptics.com

Only problem is they usually charge more than most. But I also heard they have great customer service. The FFP scope most are asking 850.00 to 950.00. I will try and find a place for the cheapest.