Sign in to follow this  
twowindy

Looking for a couple of mules

I am looking for a couple more mules.Must be able to pack and ride.14 to 15 hands.

I would check the ads in Colorado, good mules are fairly common.

Try checking the hills down in 36A, 36B or 36C. I'm sure you'll find more than a few. You can spot them from a good distance with good optics. :lol:

You just missed a mule auction in queen creek. They are supposed to have another one this January. Most of the mules were supplied by the Reese brothers out of Tennessee.

• Like 2

picked up a good mule that was at that auction, one i've been trying to acquire for a few years now. Mules are out there, but they are kind of at a premium anymore. 3-5 k for a pretty good mule that isn't 30 years old is pretty standard as of now

• Like 1

I bought one from Reese bros, he turned out pretty good. Unless you go for a long drive back east your looking at 3500. And up for something solid. I got lucky at 2500. For mine. Or you could buy young and deal with training. They had a sweet matching pair of 4 yr olds at auction for 3000. No training though

Thanks for all the info.My son and I have three so far we are looking for three more.All three are great mules and the most we paid was 2000.00.They are out there but good ones are hard to find.We have been pretty lucky so far.

post-6031-0-24665100-1439340493_thumb.jpg

post-6031-0-29337400-1439340522_thumb.jpg

post-6031-0-72559800-1439340563_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I have a friend that has a molly she packs and kids can ride her she may be something that would work for you He wants 1500 she is in san tan valley ocotillo and ironwood area His name is Jewell phone # is 520 518 0398 tell Him Tom sent you

Just want to thank everyone for all the help.We found two great mules from this site thanks to carpcody and kkay.

• Like 1