Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

Names have been drawn.😎-Goal has been met!

Sunday bump..

Remember we already gave away some sweet gifts to people who helped support jared's family while he was in chemo and radiation

Rem 1100 12ga

30-06

PSE DNA bow

Guided fishing trip

VORTEX Diamondback 12x50

VORTEX monocular

22Ammo

Leupold binoculars

Weatherby 270 kryptic camo with leupold 3-9 cds

Various small goodies.. I'm probably missing some..

Donated $50 not much but if we all can contribute something it will add up fast. Hog I used my wife's card

• Like 1

Ttt

we have stalled out :-( I believe its possible to raise $2500. anyone can donate so please share the word posted on your Facebook page whatever you got. anyone can donate, Heck my mom did as soon as she saw it on Facebook.

http://www.youcaring.com/ty-bennett-397177

click on the link above and you can donate there and then text me it is that simple

602-499-4136 txt me and let me know how much you donated in multiples of 20 or just send me a PM thank you

Ttt

Let's bump that total Donated up a bit! We can achieve $2500 goal I know it

OK MY DONATION OF THE 30-06 just became a either or...

Either the 30-06

📍Orrrrrrr

Weatherby 257! Just bought on here has rings and 2 box brass & dies. Looks like new. I have not shot it but I'm betting it is sweet.

Just donating 1 of them but you can have choice.

***Also a member has donated a NIB 3-9x50 Burris fullfield scope as another item you have chance at getting!

That's a lot of stuff! Makes you wonder if just selling it would raise more money.

Possibly just wasn't expecting such a low response.

Btw as of today we have raised $1,370 for Ty. Few did $50 rather than $20 incriments so that why odd number

Just sent a little something and a couple prayers Ty's way. The $$$'s are growing slowly but surely. Hope his surgery's are successful.

• Like 1

Many goodies here! Money going to help a kiddo and his family out. Binocs, rangefinder, a choice of 1 of 2 weapons (only 1 rifle being given away), multiple bricks 22lr, a new Burris scope, hats, stickers I believe, ?? Mucho goodies will be given away to names drawn you just need rto donate $20 for a chance.

https://www.youcaring.com/ty-bennett-397177

Mike 6024994136 text me or send a pm with DONATION amount

And again for those who would love to hold a raffle ticket in hand I apologize but YOU ARE WELCOME TO BE WITH ME WHEN NAMES DRAWN.

These items will really be given away and I invite anyone who has received gifts thru Jareds DONATION to PLEASE COMMENT. :)

Bump for a good thing and let's start handing this stuff out let's get the money raised

• Like 1

Next person to donate $50 will get an invite to come Dove hunting with me on Saturday or Sunday Morning. If you can shoot straight you are guaranteed a limit of white wings.....

• Like 4

Donated. Thx hoghntr!

• Like 1