Sign in to follow this  
trphyhntr

blow dart gun

Vid not working but you are not alone in passion for blowguns.

I always take 1 on archery hunts/bee season!

when I was a kid I used conduit 5' or so and for darts I used ramset nails and wrapped construction paper on rubber part of nail into cone shape. now wrap cone with scotch tape in and out-slip into conduit and trip to size then use tape to seal ends.

I KILLED DOZENS AND DOZENS OF DOVE AND SOME RABBITS with this techniqe. :) oh and 1 arcadia door :]

@hoghntr that's great dude. I want to kill something with this thing. I was watching some Vids on YouTube and it got me fired up. I probably shot it 100 times yesterday.

Can you also use small paint balls with it ?

Idk but I'm sure as heck gonna find out! Sounds awesome.

I bought this one online it was like $30 and came with a bunch darts. .625 size. Doubles as a decent walking stick too.

They're a blast. I recall mine was .38"

U used to be able to shoot paintballs with them. We used to shoot each other with them groing up.lol I used to have mine set up in my room with a dart loaded so when the birds would land, I was ready. Well the paintballs u load from the front and they don't push through the mouth peice . So one day my older brother thought it would be a good idea to grab my blow dart gun, load a paintball, and proceed to shot his buddy..lmao keep in mind I said I keep darts loaded! He had a welt from the paintball and a dart stuck in his stomach . Haha he was all freaked out worried bout tetnis. Lol good memories. If u don't hit the bird well, they will just fly off with dart threw the neck .

• Like 2

Guest 300ultramag.

^^^^^

Why you not good at Internet trhpy hunter?

MyHOAsuxksabiggun7

I fixed it for you.

^^^^^

Why you not good at Internet trhpy hunter?

MyHOAsuxksabiggun7

I fixed it for you.

Lmao. My hoa has been sending me letters about my boat for a while but I didnt even know I had an hoa

• Like 1

I have a blowgun I bought several years ago. I'll have to try to find darts for it. Where can you buy just darts?

I have a blowgun I bought several years ago. I'll have to try to find darts for it. Where can you buy just darts?

on amazon or walmart.com

http://www.amazon.com/Bore-Blowguns-625-Mini-Broad/dp/B002LEZFQW/ref=pd_sim_200_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=1M400QYRXE2H2MQ348FN

http://www.amazon.com/Cold-Steel-Bamboo-Blowgun-Darts/dp/B004QYV8ES/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1439933321&sr=8-12&keywords=blow+darts

i like shooting the bamboo ones best personally