5guyshunting

Hillary the comedian

Another joke is how the media is fawning all over the Clown show known as Donald Trump.

• Like 2

Same here. Politician, or billionare, unlike the rest of us, whatever you want to call him, at least he is saying it like it is on some things...how can you not love the truth behind the following statement:

"We’re so politically correct that we can’t move anymore." - Trump

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/07/18/trump-common-core-way-of-taking-care-of-the-people-who-dont-give-a-dang-about-ed/

• Like 2

Christie is the pot calling the kettle black and should be in prison watching Deliverence. Clinton is out, she won't make the cut.

• Like 3

The media (friends of Hillary) would love to have Trump win the Nomination. They know he is the only she has a prayer of defeating.

A lot of the unwashed will vote based on a candidates race or genitalia. If Trump gets the nod, his running mate like Carson or Fiorina could make all the difference.

And I would pay Karl Rove to just go away.

Unlike some of you, I think Hillary looks hot in a jumpsuit (a prison jumpsuit).

• Like 4

I just want to say that I love being able to come to my favorite hunting site and read opinions on politics. I think it helps us come togeather as a community. And for those whom don't enjoy it feel joy knowing that no one is yet holding a gun to your head and forcing you to.

• Like 6

Azkilla,

I owe u 2 beers.

Guest wdenike

The media (friends of Hillary) would love to have Trump win the Nomination. They know he is the only she has a prayer of defeating.

I believe the ole saying be careful what you wish for. May just apply to this analogy ten fold.

Take care, Willie

All of this current buzz about Hillary will soon die down and go away. The American public isn't what it once was, short attention span and indifferent. We have seen scandal after scandal in recent years, but nothing has come of it. I have little to no confidence that this will be any different.

• Like 2