Mathews

Fantasy Football League

Love to be in this but my hunt starts September 4th if we draft after that weekend that would be better.

Season starts the following Thursday so we'd have to do it sometime the week before your hunt

Wow that filled up quick. So we've got 10, anyone that didn't get to join that would like to? We can bump it up to 12 if needed. Lets have an online draft this weekend? Either friday, saturday, or sunday night?

Anyone able to sign up with draft kings yet? Otherwise we will just have to make it a fun league.

If everybody could give me their team name we'll decide the draft order, feel free to trade draft picks too. I thought it'd be fun to do it by everyones CWT join date.

Name Join Date

Team Mathews - 03/22/11

Team Amer Stifflers

Team Matthews - 7/20/06

Team Gifford

Team Gillett

Team Scott

Team Taylor - 09/17/08

Team Fair

Team Goodman

Coues Killer

Guest 300ultramag.

i know of 2 other cwers that had issues logging on.. we might need to expand the roster

Wow that filled up quick. So we've got 10, anyone that didn't get to join that would like to? We can bump it up to 12 if needed. Lets have an online draft this weekend? Either friday, saturday, or sunday night?

Anyone able to sign up with draft kings yet? Otherwise we will just have to make it a fun league.

If everybody could give me their team name we'll decide the draft order, feel free to trade draft picks too. I thought it'd be fun to do it by everyones CWT join date.

Name Join Date

Team Mathews - 03/22/11

Team Amer Stifflers

Team Matthews - 7/20/06

Team Gifford

Team Gillett

Team Scott

Team Taylor - 09/17/08

Team Fair - 01/02/14

Team Goodman

Coues Killer

Thanks for setting up the league. I haven't played in a few years, so looking forward to this league. Team Fair and CWT join date was 01/02/14.

• Like 1

Not to be too high maintenance but with guys archery deer hunting this weekend could we maybe make that draft one hour later, 9:00 PM on Sat. I know that's late I am just worried about getting back in time.

• Like 1

Not to be too high maintenance but with guys archery deer hunting this weekend could we maybe make that draft one hour later, 9:00 PM on Sat. I know that's late I am just worried about getting back in time.

Im fine with that or we can pick a weekday for next week.

I am team Scott join date 10/22/13. I know of one other CWT member who couldn't join before it closed if you opened it up 2 more

I am team Scott join date 10/22/13. I know of one other CWT member who couldn't join before it closed if you opened it up 2 more

I opened it up for 2 more

Ok to avoid labor day weekend and archery deer hunting this weekend, Ive set the draft for Monday Aug 31st at 8pm. Anyone opposed to that?

• Like 2