Mathews

Fantasy Football League

WTF

I knew I was gonna have to autopick the first couple rounds.. Sorry didn't expect someone leave last minute, we can either draft in 15 minutes or so it tomorrow

Sorry about all this but in fairness I did reach out to you as soon as I came back from a hunt to let you know. When I didn't hear anything I thought it better to pull than to draft and never update my lineup. I had no idea it would prevent us from drafting. Sorry my bad I blew it and apologize.

WTF

I knew I was gonna have to autopick the first couple rounds.. Sorry didn't expect someone leave last minute, we can either draft in 15 minutes or so it tomorrow

Sorry about all this but in fairness I did reach out to you as soon as I came back from a hunt to let you know. When I didn't hear anything I thought it better to pull than to draft and never update my lineup. I had no idea it would prevent us from drafting. Sorry my bad I blew it and apologize.
Not a big deal, I just wasn't in cell service when the draft started so it through everyone off lol

A little upset I had to auto pick half my team, so let's make a trade I need a QB

Will someone other than me let Casey know that having 2 kickers, 2 defenses and 3 QB's on your fantasy football team is never the winning way.

• Like 1

Will someone other than me let Casey know that having 2 kickers, 2 defenses and 3 QB's on your fantasy football team is never the winning way.

Will someone tell Brian to worry about his team, especially after the asskicking he got from me with my two top RBS on bye.

Screenshot_2016-11-20-21-51-06_zpsucvgty

• Like 1

Not much (any besides 6anut and I through text) schit talking going on.

Best for me to keep quiet considering I'm sitting at the bottom of the standings. :wacko:

Best for me to keep quiet considering I'm sitting at the bottom of the standings. :wacko:

It doesn't help you have two empty slots and an injured starting receiver.

• Like 1

It doesn't help you have two empty slots and an injured starting receiver.

No it doesn't! :unsure: Was focused on the semis in another league and totally spaced out on setting my team in here. After 8 straight losses to end the regular season, all hope was already lost. It's been a humbling experience this year, but I'll be back again next year if you all are interested in keeping this going.

Pretty cool to be playing for the championship in my first time playing!

Don't get too excited, it's only the second year. Besides if I can win the first year, I think just about anybody could!

Hopefully you'll get to beat me for the win. I don't have much faith in my team this year!