Mathews

Fantasy Football League

You can thank Gordon and Forte getting injured, So much crap but I still have a chance need 53 points from 4 players tonight and it will be the best comeback ever.

BTW I had the best team all year hands down, 9-4 record, had almost 1300 points scored to your 1200 and would own you next week Casey.

MAN IF THERE IS A FANTASY FOOTBALL GOD LET COUSINS THROW 2 TD'S to REED and a 100 yards receiving, Stewart have 20 carries with 100 plus yards and a td and Olsen catch for 80 yards and 2 TD'S, so I can destroy CASEY in the playoffs. Not too much to ask for 53 point for the tie, 54 to win its do able.

You can thank Gordon and Forte getting injured, So much crap but I still have a chance need 53 points from 4 players tonight and it will be the best comeback ever.

BTW I had the best team all year hands down, 9-4 record, had almost 1300 points scored to your 1200 and would own you next week Casey.

MAN IF THERE IS A FANTASY FOOTBALL GOD LET COUSINS THROW 2 TD'S to REED and a 100 yards receiving, Stewart have 20 carries with 100 plus yards and a td and Olsen catch for 80 yards and 2 TD'S, so I can destroy CASEY in the playoffs. Not too much to ask for 53 point for the tie, 54 to win its do able.

I'm actually really nervous. I'll be watching the game and probably having a couple drinks to calm the nerves! Good luck!

Didnt I beat you?

Oh yeah that's right, I did. Enjoy watching me in the championship from the sidelines.

Count me in either way. I just might have to get a little more serious if the pot is increased. B)

All about bragging right but I'm in for next year and up for a larger pot. $100 bucks a person, 12 person league and winner gets 1k sounds nice. Good luck briant

I'm in a couple leagues at work with some fun rules, one is swaps. Protect two players per week, if you win you get to swap with your opponent. The other is $20 pay out per week to overall top score.

I'd be in on $50 next year. Hopefully I won't have a November deer and elk tag again. Maybe that way I'll actually remember to set my lineup every week, and pay more attention. In all honest that probably just means I'll lose faster!

Kirk cousins for Adrian petersen.

Guess I shoulda made this trade 😂

Tough year for the comish but I'm glad you guys are all still into it this deep in the season. Good luck to the guys in the championship! We could definitely increase the buyin next year, but we may have to split into two 10 team leagues.

I've always wanted to do 10 teams, $100 buy-in, overall winner gets $500, most points scored gets $500

• Like 1

I've always wanted to do 10 teams, $100 buy-in, overall winner gets $500, most points scored gets $500

I'd be in for pretty much anything next year I think I might be addicted now! It would be really cool if we could have some pretty interesting rules other than standard or point-per-reception scoring.

I'd be in for pretty much anything next year I think I might be addicted now! It would be really cool if we could have some pretty interesting rules other than standard or point-per-reception scoring.
It's definitely addicting lol

We'll throw some ideas around before the season starts