Guest akaspecials

Sick of hearing about you missing

you know, not that i would take that shot with a bow but if you hit them in the back off the rump and sever the vein in there, they bleed it out quick.

I was on an archery mule deer hunt in New Mexico a few years ago and actually witnessed some guy give a nice buck a Texas heart shot. The deer only went 30 yards. I walked over to it and I'll tell ya, it couldn't have been more centered. Oh by the way he hit it with a rage.

I puckered up

• Like 2

AKA,

I wanted to let you know that believe it or not, I understand your message and I get what you are saying. I also cringe when I hear guys say that they shoulder shot a bull, or hit high in no mans land etc. I also hear guys say they missed at 20 yards! Having had a big ole bull in archery range, I know the adrenaline that can come of it and it is NOT hard to miss a 700+# target no matter how good of a shot you are! But, like others said you came in on a high horse, trying to get a decent post/thread going and your words came out wrong. (I've gotta admit, you later saying you have done exactly what you were belittling in your first post is a MAJOR Pot V. Kettle statement).

Guest 300ultramag.

I think losing or wounding an animal is the absolute lowest aspect of hunting. It is also my belief that if you are not deeply affected by this,you have no purpose in the field and I have zero respect for you.

I get what your laying down akspecials. good luck with the upcoming season

• Like 3

hey you shut up casey or i'll tell everbody about your younger days as a movie star. and i don't own a 7-08. that would be unethical and caitlynish. Lark.

• Like 1

hey you shut up casey or i'll tell everbody about your younger days as a movie star. and i don't own a 7-08. that would be unethical and caitlynish. Lark.

"tell everbody about your younger days as a movie star"

Okay so initially thought this would be a pointless bashing thread but we got some substance here people!

Lark- if you got some time we need a good story to pass the time