COOSEFAN

XXX Rated!!!

Went out this evening to check out a new trick tank we found close to home and the place is covered with Piggies! I also saw first hand WHY there are so many Pigs in the area! Here they are "makin' bacon" :lol: :P :ph34r:

IMG_3058_edited-1.jpg

I found the tank and hiked up the closest mountian to glass. First found one herd of pigs headin' to the tank and then a Coyote on a collision course with the pigs. They both got to the tank at the same time and the lead pig chased the Coyote off! That's the first time I've seen that, I've seen em' just ignore each other before. About an hour before dark I had two deer headin' in but couldn't tell if they had velvet or not so I snuck down to the tank but two more separate herds of pigs were paralleling me to the tank on either side of me! By the time I got to the tank there were pigs everywhere and a few of the orginal bunch were running around like crazy a little ways away from the tank. I decided to investigate and try to get a pic and that is when I noticed it was two boars trying to catch the sow! She finally gave in and both Boars did their duty and I believe the whole time she knew I was there! You can see in the pic shes lookin right at me and as soon as she had the chance she burned outta there leaving her two boyfriends wonderin' what her problem was. The deer didn't show up, although I'm sure it's 'cause of all the commotion. I saw two more "skin-head" deer on the drive out as well. I was away from home for less than 4 hours.........can't beat that!

IMG_3051.jpg

Here's a pretty good track near the tank..........

IMG_3023_edited-1.jpg

and here's my first attempt at a Panoramic photo.........this is the country behind the tank. Thanks, JIM>

panorama1.jpg

Nice PIcs JIM! - Looks like you've got an excellent spot there for pigs- Don't have to drive all the way to 36b!

AzP&Y

Doug

The piggies are way cool......but, I was more excited about all the deer sign! But yeah, I might have to put in for that for next years pig hunt! Thanks, JIM>

Anyone who knows me knows I'm a pig man at heart. Anyone can get an elk tag , but to get drawn for pig is quite special in my book. Thanks for sharing the most tasty of all game meat we are blessed with here in AZ. :P

TJ

That one on the right seems to be a bit of a voyeur. I think you should get that on video & post it on youtube. I bet we'll get more viewings than that dog on the skateboard. :rolleyes:

Guest Ernesto C

I cant wait for Larks reply to this one...................come on Lark.........

That one on the right seems to be a bit of a voyeur.

What about the guy taking the pictures? :ph34r:

To tell you the truth.....I was the only voyeur around! The pig laying there is actually just catching his breath because he just got done doing what the other pig is doing in the pic! The sow appearantly is not the "marrying" type and obviously is playin' the feild :P Maybe I should have turned around and let them have their privacy........but it's like a train wreck.....you just have to watch!

Jim, why were you spyin on bullwidgeon and his gf out there in the woods? thats not nice! surprised the camera still works!