Sign in to follow this  
sherman

Quail season

Is there anyone in the greater Benson area that needs or would like to team up with me on Quail this year I have good spots with gamble's and scaled and even mearns. It is just not as fun and twice as hard to get on top of these guys alone. Hit me up with a pm if you would like to team uppost-5984-0-13757200-1442019935_thumb.jpg

I'll get with you Dustin. Populations are looking good this year. We had three hatches this year and the survival rate seems higher than most years previous. I don't feel as bad hunting them this year lol

I know of a few spots out by you although you probably do to I have a few sweet spots down this way. I counted my shells and there are 800 or so just waiting to be shot you just hit me up sometime I plan on going out opening weekend and as often as I can til it over

Maybe we could get a few people together like 3-5 and hit a few different areas

In the next month or so hit me up. My brother wants to try out his GS pointer out. But he's to scared to put him in the desert by phx. We would come down for the day if you want. Looks like in you pic not to much cactus

In the next month or so hit me up. My brother wants to try out his GS pointer out. But he's to scared to put him in the desert by phx. We would come down for the day if you want. Looks like in you pic not to much cactus

Forget the cactus snakes be bigger by Sherman..

• Like 1

They can be hoghntrpost-5984-0-11371700-1442113243_thumb.jpgpost-5984-0-54980800-1442113454_thumb.jpg but I would like for you all to come down not much cactus

• Like 1

G&F is going to do a scaled quail survey and is looking for help. MIght be a good in.

Do you have a dog?

Don't have a dog for bird hunting

G&F is going to do a scaled quail survey and is looking for help. MIght be a good in.

Do you have a dog?

That's ok. They will set you up with someone that does have a dog so you can get a good count on the quail you see. If you want more info on the scaled quail count opportunity with G&F let me know. I have some info for you.

Do you have a dog?

That's ok. They will set you up with someone that does have a dog so you can get a good count on the quail you see. If you want more info on the scaled quail count opportunity with G&F let me know. I have some info for you.

Sure would like to help where I can