Sign in to follow this  
jcarter

What do do with my elk head in camp

Dang I don't want to cap it , I like the full skull European mount. But I don't have a big pot with

Bag it hang it in a tree just outside of camp. It will be fine.

I have used the pressure washer when back in town. Did it once at the house. Made a friggin mess! Since then I just go to a car wash. It works well

• Like 1

I have used the pressure washer when back in town. Did it once at the house. Made a friggin mess! Since then I just go to a car wash. It works well

Glad I dont own a car wash. ;)

• Like 2

Dang I don't want to cap it , I like the full skull European mount. But I don't have a big pot with

If you live in the valley drop it off at my place I'll euro it for ya. I've done a few for guys on here. I live off New River rd.

• Like 1

Super cool of you, I kinda enjoy it. Sip a few beers and stink up the neighborhood

Hazards of the industry I guess!! A lot better than the elk parts and pieces all of the side of the house after the first time i did it. Little lady was not happy at all!!

• Like 1

Hazards of the industry I guess!! A lot better than the elk parts and pieces all of the side of the house after the first time i did it. Little lady was not happy at all!!

I've boiled more javelina and deer skulls on my kitchen stove that I can remeber. My wife only comment has ever been"smells like boiled ribs" cause she's the best wife

I've boiled more javelina and deer skulls on my kitchen stove that I can remeber. My wife only comment has ever been"smells like boiled ribs" cause she's the best wife

You're so full of crap Lol

I boiled a cow skull in the backyard in a garbage can for practice few years back and nearly got kicked out of the house because I stunk so bad and kept bringing the smell inside. Had to have freaked out the neighbors also considering the wind was blowing the smell directly into their back patio.

Don't take this the wrong way but always get a kick out of posts - like - "What do I do now "

Well my stunk all last year and didn't want to have to smell it again this year. Sorry for being so uninformed