Sign in to follow this  
MARV

"Big game" hunting

what is the purpose of killing a rabbit if you dont mind me asking? they a small and harmless, they dont taste good and most of the time you dont eat them any way, there arnt to many of them... i dont get it, please someone enlighten me.

Mister brad have you ever left Tempe, there are more rabbits out there than can be counted, and in certain places they are considered a pest for destroying crops. So if you are a vegetarian and you aren't growing your own food, you are buying from farmers that are probably killing more rabbits and other small animals than hunters do. After reading a few of your posts I now know that you live in fantasy land, where there is nothing bad or wrong, except for honest law abiding sportsmen that own guns and hunt a few times a year to spend some time with family, enjoy the outdoors, and get to eat some wild game that is better than any processed or farm raised animal.

what is the purpose of killing a rabbit if you dont mind me asking? they a small and harmless, they dont taste good and most of the time you dont eat them any way, there arnt to many of them... i dont get it, please someone enlighten me.

:huh: :huh:

I don't mean to sound rude, but...... Dude, are you kidding?? How exactly would you know that we don't eat them most of the time??? And yes, if properly cared for (and prepared), I never met a rabbit that I did not enjoy eating for supper. :D Fried rabbit, Rabbit stew, BBQ rabbit, Rabbit gumbo, Rabbit & eggs, Rabbit and onions, Rabbit kabobs......... ;) :lol: :D

And Friend, if it is education you came a lookin' for.....you came to the right place. If you are lookin' to start a confrontation about our way of life...... you came to the right place for that too..... :unsure: Please, be upfront with your intentions so that we are not sarcastic, rude, or unkind for no reason.

Thanks,

CnS

:huh: :huh:

I don't mean to sound rude, but...... Dude, are you kidding?? How exactly would you know that we don't eat them most of the time??? And yes, if properly cared for (and prepared), I never met a rabbit that I did not enjoy eating for supper. :D Fried rabbit, Rabbit stew, BBQ rabbit, Rabbit gumbo, Rabbit & eggs, Rabbit and onions, Rabbit kabobs......... ;) :lol: :D

And Friend, if it is education you came a lookin' for.....you came to the right place. If you are lookin' to start a confrontation about our way of life...... you came to the right place for that too..... :unsure: Please, be upfront with your intentions so that we are not sarcastic, rude, or unkind for no reason.

Thanks,

CnS

Amen!

It takes a brave man to hunt such a dangerous beast like that with only a .22! I dont dare venture out unless im packing my 300 ultra mag! :P

All kidding aside, its fun to hunt them wascally wabbits, especially with a 22 pistol. I wish I had more time to do it. Thanks for sharing the pic.

Peck, I am actually on my way in a few hours to try and take some of those hairy beasts with my bow. pleas pm me ASAP with directions

Peck, I am actually on my way in a few hours to try and take some of those hairy beasts with my bow. pleas pm me ASAP with directions

Hey Casey, I hope you shoot better with your bow than I heard you do with a rifle..... those Wascally Wabbits might get the best of you..... :unsure: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JK... :lol: :P :lol: :P :lol:

Take the highway out of town at least 1/4 mile, turn off on the first dirt road you come to,go another 1/4 mile and your there!!

Oh, by the way take Brad!?!? Show him there are just a couple of rabbits left.

Lee