Sign in to follow this  
rcdinaz

23 Youth, who is going

Just seeing who will be in 23 this weekend?

I will have my daughter out but we won't make the camp up north. We will be down south. Anyone else hunting down south? If so let me know, maybe we can compare notes. We have a couple of good mule deer spots and a couple of solid bucks we have seen. Some good coues also but none of the monsters others seem to see in the unit.

• Like 1

Thanks for the tip! Seems we have seen a lot of young ones the last couple of times out. I saw one that was pretty good this reason but surprisingly in an area with a good amount of traffic. My biggest concern on this hunt is all the quail hunters which is the downside of being down south.

The site location for the ADA camp info is down. Is it close to Young or up on the rim? If it is close to Young we may try and go up for part of a day just to meet everyone. I have no issue paying to register even if we don't make it, good cause!

send me a PM if you are interested in talking about the area.

Campground just past power lines on left. Great cause. We will be out taking some kids out. Shaping up to be a huge camp

• Like 1

Unfortunately are web site has been hacked at a really bad time. If anyone needs info on the ADA camp please call me. Dave 602-228-1719........Also there is NO CHARGE for the camp....

Me and my boys will be up top with Dave. My buddy was down by the lake today and said the quail hunters was bad. I've always hunted the south end but Daves camp comes highly recommend from a lot of my friends!

I am hoping to finish early and head up to the camp. Down south is the only place I was able to get a few spots with bucks pinned down so I have to stick with it.

Good luck to everyone!

The camp is always on valentine ridge, can't miss it on the 300rd

I've been chatting with Dave all morning.

Looks like I've been lassoed. See y'all there.

• Like 1

without busting out the map I was wondering if someone could help me out. the location of the youth camp is north of Young correct? so between young and the highway that connects heber to payson right?

The camp is always on valentine ridge, can't miss it on the 300rd

Really the 300 rd ? The camp has been south above pumpkin center a few times and when up north it is off the FS512/288 (Young Road a.k.a Pines to Desert Hwy) around The power Lines and NF291 ( or to some Colcord Road ) ... Don't listen to wildwoody he thinks HellsGate in 22 is 22 N when it is 22S