Sign in to follow this  
PRDATR

New Forum

What's the secret password for the new Forum? My usual one doesn't get me in, and why do I need to enter a pw anyway?

It's a political forum for other than hunting politics. It was asked for a few weeks ago and was built. You need Amanda to give you a password (or admin??) then you can talk about non hunting stuff.

Anyone that wants to participate in the new non-hunting related political forum can email me for the password. This forum was created to help serve a desire by some that wanted to discuss politics that had nothing to do with hunting. In order to keep those topics from cluttering up the hunting forum I decided to create a private subforum for the few who want to participate. The vast majority of people here do not want non-hunting politics to clutter up the hunting related topics. But several people has stated over the years that they enjoy discussing non-hunting related politics with other like-minded hunters and so I create this subforum as a place for them.

• Like 2

Politics are for those who don't know how to hunt and like to argue over things they really have no control over.

You said politics, you need the password. ;)

• Like 2