Sign in to follow this  
bowsniper

Check out these pictures of pink haired women vandalizing my trail camera

Bozos daughter?

come on Lark, most folk on this site are to young to know who bozo is. I'll bet 90% of them never heard of beanie and cecil either.
  • Like 2

Don't be talkin' trash about beanie and Cecil!!!! Everbuddy knows bozo. Maybe she's a pink turd with corn it? Lark.

• Like 2

All I know is this can't be nature girl. She's gotta be locked up somewhere in a mental institution by now. That being said it's probably Casey. But then again where is all the sheep and his banjo? It just don't make sense does it.

• Like 2

All I know is this can't be nature girl. She's gotta be locked up somewhere in a mental institution by now. That being said it's probably Casey. But then again where is all the sheep and his banjo? It just don't make sense does it.

can't be Casey. It would take a wide angle lens just to get all his forehead in the shots.
  • Like 1

see, somebody needs to come up with a name. now we're turnin' on poor casey. wait, that's a good thing. wide angle for his forehead, that's a good one. are you sayin' he has enought forehead for 4 heads? Lark

• Like 1

see, somebody needs to come up with a name. now we're turnin' on poor casey. wait, that's a good thing. wide angle for his forehead, that's a good one. are you sayin' he has enought forehead for 4 heads? Lark

If We're counting he ain't got a forehead, he's got a fivehead.
  • Like 2

No id's yet Mark? Seems like someone might know their faces. I bet a few pics shown locally would do the trick.

"The Tank Skank"

nice. Gets my vote