archeryasu

Best Archery Dealers/Shops in the Valley

I was wondering who you guys would recommend for Hoyt archery dealers in the valley? Has anyone dealt with Corner Archery in Glendale or Broken Arrow Archery in Apache Junction?

I have looked at Archery Headquarters and they seem to be quite a bit higher on their prices, but they do have good customer service. I have also heard bad things about Bear Mountain. I just wanted to see whom you guys recommend and have dealt with in the past. Thanks

Robert at Broken Arrow is a good guy, prices are right and I think he makes arrows better than anyone in the valley. Bear Mountain is a good shop if you deal with the right person. Jim Conway is the only person in the world I will let work on my bow, he is ususally only there a couple evenings a week but he is a great shooter and gives good pointers. Whoever you go with find someone you like and stick with that person. Good luck.

Corner Archery and Broken Arrow are both great shops I would recommend ether of them. It is just a matter of were you live and how far you want to drive.

I shoot for Robert at Broken Arrow and it is my second home. Ronda and all the guys at Corner are real nice and know there stuff also. You can't go wrong with ether one! :rolleyes:

I've had problems with the others, but it's usually when they are busy and you get helped by some part-timer that knows less than yourself! I have always liked the shop owners and a select few of the employees from those other shops though. But, I will always go to Archery Headquarters and trust everyone there.......great guys and very knowledgeable......never had a problem there. Just MY $0.02 ;)

Robert at Broken Arrow is a good guy, prices are right and I think he makes arrows better than anyone in the valley. Bear Mountain is a good shop if you deal with the right person. Jim Conway is the only person in the world I will let work on my bow, he is ususally only there a couple evenings a week but he is a great shooter and gives good pointers. Whoever you go with find someone you like and stick with that person. Good luck.

I grew up shooting around Jim Conway at the Ben Avery shoots every Sunday.........he's a great guy! He went out of his way to help me work on my form one day and in one hour I learned lessons from him, that to this day, still run through my mind every time I draw my bow! He's an archery guru! JIM>

At Sunrise... the guys from Broken Arrow really took care of it.. Robert seems like a nice guy and he really interested in helping us...

jason

At Sunrise... the guys from Broken Arrow really took care of it.. Robert seems like a nice guy and he really interested in helping us...

jason

I wish I could have made it up there with them this year. Those bigger shoots are fun to work at. I remember being 20 dz. arrows behind all day when the Happening was in Flagstaff.Those were the good old days. I am sure I have seen some of you at the shop.I don't spend as much time there as I have in the past but with work a wife and two teen kids I don't have the time i had ether.

I hear all three are good and I personally like the service at Archery Headquarters and their prices might be a little higher but you get excellent service and they have an indoor range that has air and that is why they're my pick. Good luck!

I like archery headquarters. Never tried corner, or broken arrow. I bought a bow at bear mountain, but have not had to have any work done to it since I bought it. Just seems to me the people at archery headquarters are very freindly and helpfull.

My vote is for Archery HQ. My only other experience has been with Bear Mt. and I see no reason to go somewhere other then the HQ.

Another Archery Headquarters vote, George, Randy and the guys are attentive, knowledgable and cool. ALong with the air conditioned practice range lanes, they have the target video dart system. Average prices, but I'd rather pay a little mroe to suppport my local store to help they stay in busines versus saving 5-10% online or elsewhere. Good hunting.