azruger

FIRST DEER TAG

Headed out next weekend for my sons first deer tag and Javi tag in 33. He has the late junior tag. First time in unit 33!! Wish him luck. We will need it being our first hunt down here.

• Like 1

GOOD LUCK!!!

I vividly remember all of my three children's first deer hunts..... They are turning into young adults now, but I still have those amazing memories! Soak it up and have fun! No matter how it comes-out, tell us a story when you return! ;)

S.

:)

Thanks guys! It a our first deer hunt down here in 33. We moved from globe last summer. I have the late November tag. Will post pics if we score.

Any ideas on mule deer. Boy really wants to drop a mule deer. Don't want a honeyhole, just general info on places to start for mulies. Thanks guys.

Any ideas on mule deer. Boy really wants to drop a mule deer. Don't want a honeyhole, just general info on places to start for mulies. Thanks guys.

My guess is N/E side of the unit. In Jan, the hills west of Saddlebrook seem to be popular, but I would guess this time of year it would be a doe festival only in that spot. There are some mule deer inbetween the biosphere and the State Park as well, but buck to doe ratio is horrible (same as saddlebrook area). Good luck, I hope you guys have a blast!

Get all ready last night for today. And my boss calls me and informs me he needs me at the job today to pour concrete cause 2 guys called off for today. Work is hunting enemy NO.1

• Like 1

Gotta support the fam. Guess the other two workers had tags too. I always tell the young guys coming up in the trades, always be 15 minutes early and never call in sick on a Friday or Monday.

• Like 2

Gotta support the fam. Guess the other two workers had tags too. I always tell the young guys coming up in the trades, always be 15 minutes early and never call in sick on a Friday or Monday.

My first thought as well they had tags

that sucks big time - I've been in same situation and just went hunting - not my fault 2 guys bailed when I'd already had my vacation days planned and approved.

bummer

tell/ask him you need an extra day off Monday or Tuesday or next Friday to make up for your coming in when asked

• Like 2

Get all ready last night for today. And my boss calls me and informs me he needs me at the job today to pour concrete cause 2 guys called off for today. Work is hunting enemy NO.1

Man that $uck$! I would be pissed If I had already planned and asked for vacation ahead of time and got called in.

Best of luck to you and your son out there! Hope to see you update with a big buck!