Sign in to follow this  
AZLance

ASU Basketball

So much for Hurleys debut and the turn around for basketball in Tempe... Sacramento State? Seriously?

What I said on The other post ,How to roast a Wildcat. After watching U of A 2 nites in a row they are just a mediokor team. Doubt if they will be ranked all season. not much talent on this team compred too past. No out side shooting threat at all and not that big inside. And did i say not agressive. Not gonna be a fun year watching them.........BOB!

• Like 1

What I said on The other post ,How to roast a Wildcat. After watching U of A 2 nites in a row they are just a mediokor team. Doubt if they will be ranked all season. not much talent on this team compred too past. Noout side shooting treat at all and not that big inside. And did i say not agressive. Not gonna be a fun year watching them.........BOB!

This years team is definitely not as athletic as in years past, especially with ray smith's injury, but you are going to regret saying that this team isn't talented and doesn't have an outside shooting threat... Stop smoking those herbs up in north dakota bob..

Sorry ,Couueshunter .I just know my basketball and call it as I see it. I cheer for the Cats and want them to do well But I see what I see. I been around the game for 50 years. The Devils showed much more hustle in the 2 games I watched of them. Put it this way If ASU plays like they did the last 2 games and the Cat do too, ASU will have over achieved this year and the Cats under achieved. And ASU is adjusting to a new coach and system...Enough said............BOB!

Would you be interested in doing a friendly bet then Bob? 20 dollars if the cats are ranked higher than 15 at the end of the season?