Sign in to follow this  
trphyhntr

What is the Ultimate Hunt?

im going on it, saving my money till i have enough. is it kodiak brown bears, marco polo, altai argali, san carlos elk? i heard that hunting tur is pretty hardcore.

• Like 1

.....But seriously, got to be alien predators.

• Like 1

Kodiak Brown Bear, I figured about 19k/25k for nonresident. I'm trying to get my buddy to marry a gal from there so I'll have a contact 😊

and giant New Zealand red stag.

isnt that kinda like shooting texas whitetail, like anybody can do it?

No idea, but the idea of going to New Zealand and hunting an animal like this seems awesome!

post-6408-0-50340200-1447803604.jpg

• Like 2

Kodiak Brown Bear, I figured about 19k/25k for nonresident. I'm trying to get my buddy to marry a gal from there so I'll have a contact

i see they have dall sheep brown bear combo hunts. i think they might be the ticket

• Like 1

and giant New Zealand red stag.

isnt that kinda like shooting texas whitetail, like anybody can do it?

No idea, but the idea of going to New Zealand and hunting an animal like this seems awesome!

attachicon.gifRed Stag.jpg

pretty sure its all high fence for those monsters. i cant confirm that, just what ive read

• Like 1

Kodiak Brown Bear, I figured about 19k/25k for nonresident. I'm trying to get my buddy to marry a gal from there so I'll have a contact

i see they have dall sheep brown bear combo hunts. i think they might be the ticket

yea I have heard a lot of guys talk about the Dall Sheep. For some reason it doesn't spark my interest, my Nieghbor had gone over and said it was a very challenging hunt. He did a ton of research on the hunt and hired a very reputable guide. Long story short he shot a illegal ram that didn't meet the minimum requirement. Got it taken away and the guide was fined. After his story and the difficult terrain he had to go through I think I could only do it once, and rather be on a brown bear hunt.

• Like 1