Sign in to follow this  

Best way to cook a wildcat?

What's wrong with cuttin' up drums, flippin' off who of a people and bein' generally mean to cat fans? You act like its a bad thing? They were just actin' in a way that pizza delivery driver U fans could relate to. Lark

They teach all that stuff the guy listed at both schools. It's called FAN-101. First course in the catalog and it's required. Take it back, it's second at who of a. Pizza delivery-400 is first. You are supposed to treat the opposing team like $h!t. That's the rules. If they try to reciprocate (that means do it back to you uofa folks) then you gang up on em after the game and beat the crap out of em. It's all in the student handbook. Lark

Roast very slowly, stick a fork in it. Savor all year long.

This^

Reading the UofA faithful's feeble attempts to degrade ASU's football program enhances the "savor all year long" immensely. Please don't stop.

• Like 1

Both teams are garbage this year... ASU's coach was talking national championship this year... who really had the worst season?

Uhhhh, the team that just got spanked by their rival.

• Like 2

Well I was at the ua vs OR game when a ua fan threw a bottle of water and hit an OR cheerleader in the head. She had to spend the night in the hospital.

Oh heal....I am a huge fan......usually run my wife off to where she won't sit by me cause I love to give the refs my expert advise on what I saw from the nose bleed section.

I inherited it from my Dad!!!

But I don't throw crap and I don't burn cars when my team loses.....usually just moan and groan about how we shoulda done this and shoulda done that....

• Like 1

ASU hoops team Beat NC. State last nite in NY city in tournament. They play Marquette tonite on espn for the championship. How did they do that ? looks like they stunk after that loss last week. Be interesting to watch....In hoops like both teams to win as much as possilble. I think the Cats are gonna be alittle down this year too. On paper doesnt look like they have as much talent as they normally do. We will see.............BOB!

Well ,ASU lost by 5 to Marquette, a very good team. Asu looks better than I thought. They really hit the offensive glass. I don't see them being much worse than the Cats if any at all. The Cats looked terrible last nite and I think they are just an average team this year not a power. They have no super player this year. Won't be surprised if they lose 7-9 games. ASU has a good chance to beat them this year. Worst talent Iv'e seen on the Cats in many many years . We shall see...............BOB!