Sign in to follow this  
n2horns

623 236 7733 - # for Special Draw - Draw results issues? CONFIRMED!

Anyone having issues with the draw results? Between several friends, all put in via online system and have varied resuls, from no issues to not having any results shown at all and some a mixed bag, had results with skewed data. Like drawn for turkey and javelina doesn't even show up as if it was not applied for.

Something is either gone way wrong or they prematurely released results.

Guest akaspecials

Did you create a profile for the portal?

I was originally trying to do it the old way and it was only showing results from the fall draw. The link I followed said something along the lines of "click here for draw results" and it took me to a page where you put in your hunter ID and birth date. That didn't work. Once I created an account in their portal I was able to find the results though. It was very unclear and frustrating. I don't know how someone that is not very computer literate would figure it out...

All done on the new portal site. The guys will call GnF tomorrow to see what is going on.

My daughter and I have portal accounts and still can't get the results to show up. Not sure what's wrong with my account or if there is a glitch in the system.

IA Born, thanks for the reassurance.

In the javelina forum, 1uglydude suggested I make sure my SSN and Sportsman ID are entered in both places. I checked my profile and, sure enough, I had not entered my Sportsman ID number. I entered that and it was like magic!

• Like 1

In the javelina forum, 1uglydude suggested I make sure my SSN and Sportsman ID are entered in both places. I checked my profile and, sure enough, I had not entered my Sportsman ID number. I entered that and it was like magic!

I noticed that I had my SSN in but not my dept. ID so I entered it. When I did, all my previous draw results came up. Nothing about spring 2016 though?

I noticed that I had my SSN in but not my dept. ID so I entered it. When I did, all my previous draw results came up. Nothing about spring 2016 though?

That was my exact issue and, once I entered it, I had our 2016 spring results.

GnF has issues with this year's draw!

My buddies called GnF this morning. Both GnF and my friends have receipts of entering application and paying via online system. GnF confirmed they have their receipts but do NOT have any record of GnF putting them into the draw system.

GnF said they have no resolution and are trying to find a solution.

If your having issues call GnF.

• Like 1

My buddies called GnF this morning. Both GnF and my friends have receipts of entering application and paying via online system. GnF confirmed they have their receipts but do NOT have any record of GnF putting them into the draw system.

Im in the same boat. Called them yesterday and they said they had my address wrong even though it is correct on my receipts and portal account. Called them again today and they said they were still working on the issue. Doesn't look like I was ever entered into the draw.

FYI GnF seems to have issues with every draw. They charged my account four times for the application fee and all I applied for was Turkey and Bison. I've had been in contact since late September about being charged the extra application $$ and all they keep telling me is we are working on it, not that $26 is going to break me.