Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

1st time for a donated tag. 22n

Guys i just wanna humbly say thank you for all who have donated tags and all who are running these organizations. These people are busting their butts to help sick kids, wounded warriors and disabled veterans get out and hunt.

I applied for limIted opp hunt and quickly found out it was not quite my speed so not much of a elk hunt. I was donated a 22n late bull dec 4th tag and i understand it is really difficult hunt but i will give it a whirl! Now i had a hand surgery last friday so still gonna be kinda awkward and waiting on knee surgery so WELL WHERE THERE IS A WILL THERE IS A WAY RIGHT. :)

I absolutely love hunting and my family loves the meat ao i just dont wanna throw in the towel. Unfortunately my issues flare in cold but having bowhunter4life's cabin for the hunt is really gonna help.

Yes i will take any phone numbers you wanna send my way for help packing out if your willing. :) i wont offer to pay and get yelled at or offer meat and get yelled at but i will say we will have 1 heck of a backstrap party with adult beverages by a fire if a bull hits the dirt! 😃

• Like 1

I'm just in camp verde! You can definitely text me! I enjoy those nasty pack out jobs! As long as I'm not working I'm in!

928-202-9947

Joel

• Like 2

I'm just in camp verde! You can definitely text me! I enjoy those nasty pack out jobs! As long as I'm not working I'm in!

928-202-9947

Joel

Nice and i usually recruit the bassous's out of C.V. also. Thanks Joel

I can tell you what I know, which isn't much.

I have a feeling yours was out of my hiking ability at this moment. :) but will talk later. Doc was gonna operate on knee dec 8th but since i have stitches in hand currently wife threatened me unless i waited till after jan 1st. :) so good i can now hunt- sort of

Ok no bull yet and i admit due to some lack of motivation and mobility. :]

If anyone happens to be around 22n and wants do some glassing and maybe some meat hauling let me know.. Also if tour sick of feeding that bull tied to your tree and need him dead and gone also let me know!

Man such amazing weather up here this week. Thank you Lord for no snow. :)

Good luck I hope you get one Tessa got her bull at last light on Thursday small one but she did great 440 yard shot

• Like 1

Good luck tonight and tomorrow, Mike. It was nice meeting you! Sorry we didn't get that bull down this morning!

• Like 2

Good luck tonight and tomorrow, Mike. It was nice meeting you! Sorry we didn't get that bull down this morning!

Thanks and same here. Had a blast! Always good to meet good peoe and to hear-smell-see some elk, the kill is big fat bonus. Im thinkin 1 will hit dirt tonight. 😃

• Like 1

Well no elk tonight but did have some nice toms hang out with me for hour or 2 till they roosted beaide me. Also got to see 1 of those gr8 God paintings.

• Like 1

Did you try where I told you..

Have tried little bit of everywhere. Amazing how the bulls dont wanna play after being chased for 4 months. So many cows... Hoping i have a bull down in about 8.5 hours. Thanks