GRONG

STOLEN HEADS!! Please look

Josh, I have known Ed my whole life. He was there when i killed my first deer 21 years ago. I'm at a loss for words right now. For those who don't know him, he's one of the nicest guys i've ever met, and an incredible hunter. That guy could hike anyone into the ground. The muley was one of the most impressive bucks i have ever seen, and he hunted alot of years to kill him. Longshooter already pointed out the importance of the Coues head. I hope and pray that the idiots that did this pay for what they did. I'm absolutely disgusted. If anyone has any information, please come forward and help out.

I hear ya Kevin. Ed Knipp gave me the walkin legs I've got today. It's been said that Ed has no butt cause he walked it off! LOL!! Bummer to see him all the back problems he's had over the past 10+ years. Genuinely one of the nicest men I've ever had the pleasure of knowing in my life so far.

Here's a picture of Ed and my Dad back in the 80's after a successful lion hunt in 6B.

post-3-1185395904.jpg

Typically liberal: Love animals - hate people.

Mike

you have to be kidding me, that post is what brought this alive................ I was hoping they found the idiots!

Guest 300ultramag.
you have to be kidding me, that post is what brought this alive................ I was hoping they found the idiots!

SERIOUSLY

Wow, that sucks! Doesn't sound like crackheads to me. They would have taken all the stuff that was easy to sell. I doubt they will ever be found but hopefully Karma kicks them in the butt!

:blink: :blink: :unsure: :unsure: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :o :o :huh: :huh: My stomach literally just turned in disgust. Theres holes in the mountains for people like that :ph34r: And any kids who would do that need some serious help. I would treat the perp like he killed my cousin or something. Remember that old movie Next of Kin, yeah like that :angry: :ph34r: ! Some of my horns and wildlife collection is simply priceless and irreplaceable.I'm sure he felt that way. What a shame :( Did they take the family photo albums 2? Same Diff

antis do suck. i always give them a load of crap when i have a class with some. teach them hunting is right even tho it doesnt change their mind. stand up for hunting when they do a persuasive essay on it in class cause they know i am a big time hunter. so i write mine on why it is good

KIDS DEFINITELY. Young enough to be afraid to steal the guns. Not old enough to know the consequences/punishment of the $$$ damage they have done... Im thinking anti's would have damaged guns for sure. good luck with justice for such a sickening crime.

No Andy, still nothin..... I drive by there once a week and the poor place looks abandoned. So sad