Sign in to follow this  
Capt. Don Martin

Sheep hunt success in Northwest Arizona!

Well, I just be blatantly honest. If I had the cash I would screw you all over and take the trophy tags for myself too. You peasants can fight over the early November leftover tags

• Like 3

Congrats to the guy on his Once in a Lifetime ram.... that is awesome to draw a tag after all those years of applying and have success.... I don't care who ya are that is a feeling like no other. Congrats...

On a separate note.... Pretty sad that you guys smeared this thread. Coulda just started you're own and left his sheep alone, IMHO... Carry on as you see fit but every desert ram deserves recognition in my eyes. Good Hunting.

• Like 4

Only reason this thread was ever started was for jerrybaby to poke his finger in the eyes of the guys that made him look like just what he is. Cry all ya want about the ram. But not one of us would ever have a chance for a tag if he'd have succeeded. Lark

• Like 1

Ah Lark, 4,666 posts and we STILL don't know who you or where you are from!

Did you know that Mr. Weiers is the one that introduced the bill that LIMITED non-residents by LAW to just 10% of the big game tags? Nah probably not.

Howe about Jerry worked to get the TWO part big game tags in Arizona?

How about Jerry went down to the border and help weld up steel vehicle traps with the AZ National Guard to help stop the "invasion" by illegals and drug runners..

My friend did a lot and I'm proud of him--even if I didn't agree with his position on the infamous bill.

But the bottom line is he got an awesome ram; one that even you little Internet "trolls" would be happy with, and I'm glad I was on the mountain with him when he ended at 24 years quest.

Shame that some have to try and ruin the memories of another man's once in a life time hunt for one of the most coveted animals in North America!

Don Martin

928-303-9481

"It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it"

-This quote should hit home with Mr Weirs-

I have done a lot in my life as well...many good deeds...served my country...introduced new hunters...helped the poor...etc...who cares. And I see rams all the time, they become a nuisance once in a while, block me from going to work, have to honk the horn to get them off the road...nothing exciting about shooting one of them, especially when it takes a posse of guys to do the work.

I dont know anything about you Capt, and I really dont care either way, but i know about Jerry, and I am not one who will easily forget those who tried to steal from me or my fellow sportsmen.

It is a good reminder anytime we see the names of those involved with the ol AZSFW to bring it up again and keep it fresh as a way to ensure it never happens again...and I will always do my damnedest to ensure the common hunters in AZ never get raped by any form of SFW. If that means someone gets offended by comments about their ram...so be it.

• Like 2

"It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it"

-This quote should hit home with Mr Weirs-

I have done a lot in my life as well...many good deeds...served my country...introduced new hunters...helped the poor...etc...who cares. And I see rams all the time, they become a nuisance once in a while, block me from going to work, have to honk the horn to get them off the road...nothing exciting about shooting one of them, especially when it takes a posse of guys to do the work.

I dont know anything about you Capt, and I really dont care either way, but i know about Jerry, and I am not one who will easily forget those who tried to steal from me or my fellow sportsmen.

It is a good reminder anytime we see the names of those involved with the ol AZSFW to bring it up again and keep it fresh as a way to ensure it never happens again...and I will always do my damnedest to ensure the common hunters in AZ never get raped by any form of SFW. If that means someone gets offended by comments about their ram...so be it.

Lmao!! Ah ah hey um Joe your a big tough guy huh. Well we don't know who you are soo if you think your sooooo awesome tell us who you are uh uh I have a friend and his name is uh Jerry you probably don't have any of those do you uh (fart noises in the background).. Sorry I just figure this is about what the retort will be from ole swabby and now we dont have to wait until tomorrow!

• Like 1

I told ya my name, how to find me, what more do ya want? Ss#? I don't have a physical address. Don't live in a subdivision like, well, you. Don't know what more to do for ya. Ya wanna be pen pals or something? Brag about wieres all you want. I've done a thing or two in my day and don't need some bootlicker to tell others about it. What he did was the equivalent of treason to sportsmen. No forgiveness, no forgetting. Told ya, I'm easy to find. I kinda don't think you really want to tho, do ya? This is just a tough guy show for babyjerry and the other sfw guys that tell you what to do. You're startin' to sound like that guy the ada kept running out to defend hb2072. You shoulda known what was gonna happen when you posted photos of Az's own judas. In fact, I think you're getting the response you wanted. jerrybaby poking his finger in everyone's eye and getting you to take the heat. What a life. Commodore Lark Hubbard. Sheep wash navy.

Ps donny. I hope every time wieirs looks at his sheep he thinks of what a judas the rank and file "no namers" (your words) think he is. Your "no namers" comment really says it all about how you and your wonderful friend jerrybaby feel about the average man. I hear they make chocolate flavor kiwi now. Oughta get some before your next outing with jerrybaby. Won't taste so bad when you lick his boots. Commodore Lark Hubbard, Sheep wash navy.

• Like 1

Guest 300ultramag.

I wish they would do away with raffle, auction tags and governors tags. Make all of them a draw every single one.

These big dollar sign tags are essentially taking a lifetime sheep tag opportunity from a youth. Not only that but it opens the door to all of this nonsense and it stinks of greed and money. All under the "it goes to help wildlife".

• Like 4

I am going to lock this thread before it goes further south. Also, as a reminder, please refrain from personal attacks and foul language. I would appreciate everyone's help keeping discussions civil.

• Like 1