Sign in to follow this  
Capt. Don Martin

Sheep hunt success in Northwest Arizona!

unaware

Look up AZSFW HB2072 and look who the politician was who originated the bill. Cant believe how many people dont know about this it was huge a few years ago. Basically Weirs along with several other guides and business men tried to pass a law that would sell 350 of our best big game tags to the highest bidder.

ahh i see, i remember now.

to heII with the poacher post. this one needs to go 30 pages. i was very impressed with that ram at first. now, not at all.

• Like 3

Thanks for bringing this back up. It a good reminder for all of us who appreciate the tags we have and those who tried to take a good portion of the hardest to draw tags away from us. I just got a subscription renewal in mail that will not be renewed now. Thanks again for the reminder.

• Like 1

Remember the infamous tag grab a few years ago? Mr jerry weiers who don is so proud to guide was the hamberlin toady that sponsored it on his way outta the legislature because of term limits. He's now the mayor of glendale. While splitting firewood and busting ice outta water troughs this morning I imagined it was his face my shiny double bit axe was hitting. Man I split some big stumps easy. Lark

Wow you give Don alot more credit than me. I think he was prolly too busy updating his Face Book or lickin' windows to be proud of Jerry...

I got it kinda wrong. He said it was an honor to guide him. Either way, pretty disgusting. Sycophant comes to mind. Lark

• Like 1

Tell me the Chris Denham contribution is a mistake. That would be a huge hypocritical position. I was recently introduced to him and left with a positive impression of him.

Nope. He was right in the middle of it. Thought it was a great idea. Then he changed his mind. Think it had something to do with his magazine going broke because there weren't enough millionaires to buy it after Joe hunter wouldn't. He still packs water for the rich guys tho. Latk

• Like 1

Some Peoples Kids! I got a pm last night from 40 year az hunter suggesting perhaps my nephew and brother deserved to have their camp stolen because I feel Don and Jerry are dousch bags! I'm gonna have to add another to the list. Since I know ole 40 year was KICKED out of at least one other sheep camp in 44bn for displaying douschery. Anyone that would insinuate a kid deserves to suffer due to my thoughts is.... A DOUSCH! Jerry's doushery is all over google. Ole Capin'.. Every fishing guide I have ever hired is a one on one or wiyh a first mate and captain, not a client funding a trip for the ole capin's friends and family..doushe baggery.

Someone posted my name on here in relation to the HB 1072 conversation, again.

For the record once again, I didn't have a dang thing to do with any of this. Never even heard of it until Steve Clark called me and asked about it. For anyone who really cares I had resigned almost a year before they dropped that idiotic bill but they never really kept up with their website so my name appeared in their BOD list at the time the bill was introduced. PM me if you need any more info.

I also know for a fact that Trent resigned and moved to Colorado a good time before this billed dropped as well. I'm not only willing to stick up for myself, but others who I know were clearly not involved. Using old or incorrect information to try to associate people with wrongdoing is not cool unless you know the whole story or have all the facts! I for one am not going to sit here and tolerate my name or other innocent people being associated with any of that nonsense!

• Like 2

I also know for a fact that Trent resigned and moved to Colorado a good time before this billed dropped as well. I'm not only willing to stick up for myself, but others who I know were clearly not involved. Using old or incorrect information to try to associate people with wrongdoing is not cool unless you know the whole story or have all the facts! I for one am not going to sit here and tolerate my name or other innocent people being associated with any of that nonsense!

Heat:

I think we all could appreciate your frustration and apprecaite you correcting us on it. However, I don't think it's anyone's responsibility to vet out a new release before posting it, the responsibility falls on those publishing to make sure it's correct.

• Like 1