Sign in to follow this  
C. Cordova

2015 Late Bull Video

Here is a video of my friend Steve's late bull hunt. We spotted 5 bulls together from a distance of 1120 yards. They we feeding fast, so we decided to make a move on them. We quickly closed the gap to 400 yards. We topped the ridge and noticed a very small window of opportunity to take a shot, so we rushed to get set up. While out of breath and shooting off a wobbly rest made of 3 packs stacked on top of each other, Steve got it done.

• Like 9

Turn that freaking horrible crappy music off....totally deters from a nice video.

I have a volume control on my device. Just say'in.

• Like 2

First shot drilled him.

You're right, the first shot did him in. Once we got over to him we realized the downward angle of the first two shots put the exit wounds through the top of the lungs. Obviously the third shot was not needed, but the adrenaline was pumping. It all happened so fast and we had a small window to shoot through. A few steps one way or the other, and we would have lost sight of him. I didn't really feel like tracking a wounded bull, so I had Steve shoot until the bull went down.

• Like 1

Turn that freaking horrible crappy music off....totally deters from a nice video.

f... that, that song makes the video

johnny

• Like 1

Right on, sweet video and congratulations to him on a nice bull.

Totally dug the music! Seen those guys live! Congrats, looks like a fun time! Was that a 7mm Mag by chance?