Sign in to follow this  
AZBULLHUNTER

Chad Smith enters plea to harassing wildlife(antelope)

On 12-15(or 14)-15 Chad Smith pled guilty to an information charging that he used an aircraft to harass wildlife. It is a misdemeanor. Part of the agreement is that he can not seek a hunting license in Arizona or anywhere,shall not participate in any hunting activity, shall surrender his guides license in AZ,shall divest himself of any interest in Vaquero outfitters.

If he complies with this order the government will dismiss the case on or before December 13, 2019

• Like 1

A man that pleads not guilty and says he didnt do any of it, then pleads guilty to try to get out of a more severe punishment, is just a plain ol piece a crap. Hang him and rid the world of one more bottom dweller.

A man that pleads not guilty and says he didnt do any of it, then pleads guilty to try to get out of a more severe punishment, is just a plain ol piece a crap. Hang him and rid the world of one more bottom dweller.

Possibly the prosecution felt they did not have enough evidence to guarantee a conviction. If they did they probably would not have offered the plea.

• Like 1

Only 3+ years is not long enough. Should be about 10..................BOB!

• Like 1

Some of you guys need to get a life and quit worrying about things that you got no control over and that are none of your business. Most of you all are starting to remind me of Democrats. You have a hard on and dislike anyone with money and is more successful than you.

• Like 3

I think hunters have a right to know when an outfitter admits to violating the law. You could look at it this way if there was not enough evidence he should not have pled guilty. He could have gone to trial and not have to give his rights to hunt and guide. He violated the law by his admission of guilt.

• Like 1

Guest wdenike

Some of you guys need to get a life and quit worrying about things that you got no control over and that are none of your business. Most of you all are starting to remind me of Democrats. You have a hard on and dislike anyone with money and is more successful than you.

You are asking for thee impossible. As some squat to pee!!! LMAO

Take care, Willie

I think hunters have a right to know when an outfitter admits to violating the law. You could look at it this way if there was not enough evidence he should not have pled guilty. He could have gone to trial and not have to give his rights to hunt and guide. He violated the law by his admission of guilt.

Should hunters have a right to know? Of course they do and that's why you can find all violations and court records on game and fish's web site. Should hunters constantly beat a dead horse and hen peck like a bunch of women at the hair saloon? Probably not, just shows no class and is very trashy in my opinion. We as hunters still should stick together in some way or another because all you're doing in reality is giving the tree hugging anti's ammunition. Atleast the antis have enough common sense to stick together unlike you jealous haters.

• Like 1